No announcement yet.

violent drunk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• violent drunk

Who in here is a violent drunk? Back when I used to be 16 and drink at parties. I would be a relaxed drunk, but since getting serious about boxing I've turned into a violent animal now 23..there hasnt been a time that I drink and dont get into a fight. Idk when I drink I turned into this ****y ******* who thinks he can beat any guy just because I box ...lol its stupid and sad..anyone have this same problem

violent animal

stop drinking..real life aint boxing...one day your violent animal might get shot at a party

Comment

Yeah, if you're getting all violent and fighting with people, you shouldn't drink. Not a good idea.

Comment

if you know you get violent when you drink you should seriously calm down, nobody likes people like you around I have cousins I don't associate with because of this **** with all do respect GROW UP! because you gonna get violent with the wrong person and might not live to tell about it.

Comment

You can't blame the drink entirely.

You've got demons inside of you.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            violent animal

stop drinking..real life aint boxing...one day your violent animal might get shot at a party
            Yea I knw and its sad, but I cant stop drinking..i dont think im a alcoholic. I kinda blame boxing for it my friends just tell me to stop boxing and that it will resolve the issue

Comment

Drink until you knock yourself out instead of someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                Drink until you knock yourself out instead of someone else.
                I've done that a couple of times already..the only thing that happend is that i got robbed while i was past out in a bar..they took my cell phone wallet and shoes

Comment

Originally posted by XxLeftHook_ View Post
                  I've done that a couple of times already..the only thing that happend is that i got robbed while i was past out in a bar..they took my cell phone wallet and shoes

Who would want someone else's shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                    Who would want someone else's shoes?
                    Idk same thing I say they were some beat up nikes...maybe just to be *******s

Comment

Working...
                    X