No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Coyne Praises Warren, But Rips Don King Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Coyne Praises Warren, But Rips Don King Apart

The past week has been the most difficult of my boxing career, and probably more accurately a microcosm of the frustrations I have endured over the past year and a half of my career. It is with great regret that I can confirm that my title challenge for the WBO Light heavyweight championship against Nathan Cleverly will not happen on Nov. 10th due to circumstances out of my control.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good luck to Coyne, may he beat scumbag Don King in court.

Comment

I feel so sorry for this kid. King crawls out of the woodwork to ruin his big chance. what an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Good luck to Coyne, may he beat scumbag Don King in court.
        This. ^

Don King is no longer what he used to be and karma will be a b1tch when it bites.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
          This. ^

Don King is no longer what he used to be and karma will be a b1tch when it bites.
          King will play the deal, and probably end up with a piece of the Kids Future to Boot...
          The SCUMBAG, is not a human being, has all of the traits of a PIG!!!

Comment

King has done this 2 quite afew;get their contract & not move their careers, & the boxers is stuck in neverland till the contract xpires, but one thing, NO1 has ever beaten Don in court...this may be the 1st?

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              King has done this 2 quite afew;get their contract & not move their careers, & the boxers is stuck in neverland till the contract xpires, but one thing, NO1 has ever beaten Don in court...this may be the 1st?
              tim witherspoon beat him in court for a few million...took years though

Comment

Intelligent writing; wish him the best with his career. Wonder whether he'd consider signing with FWP in UK?

Comment

Warrens just as bad to be honest, he isnt even sorting out good or any fights for his own best fighters, Cleverly is fast becoming the forgotten man, last fought February and struggling to get another fight this year, that is terrible!

I wouldnt entertain FWP if you want to fight often and against good opposition, which clearly neither Warren or Cleverly want.

All the best to Ryan though hope he can get this sorted out but dont go to FWP. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, you wont get any TV exposure, you wont get title fights...

Comment

Working...
                  X