Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bundrage just tweeted he will fight Canelo on Sept 15!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    The one thing Bundrage has to offer is a belt. Alvarez can "unify" (what a laugh that is). Let "Canelo" grab all the trinkets he can, it makes for "one-stop shopping" for Lara. Lol
    i guess. but its time for him to step it up one way or another, those trinkets might mean something to casuals, but bundrage has a trinket and so does that russian guy with the wbo, the one bundrage beat not too long ago. neither of these guys are worth ****. the division is too packed for that nonsense. i get that his fights have fell thru lately, but even then, ortiz isnt a jmw, would have been a good fight, but there are jmw's to fight besides p will and kirkland. theres no need to choose the ****tiest of the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
      I said what K9 tweeted motherfuker
      I laughed at this post.

Green sent.

Comment

The worst thing that can happen is Canelo get all the belts.

Then we'll see someone like Josesito Lopez become the undisputed JMW champion LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          i guess. but its time for him to step it up one way or another, those trinkets might mean something to casuals, but bundrage has a trinket and so does that russian guy with the wbo, the one bundrage beat not too long ago. neither of these guys are worth ****. the division is too packed for that nonsense. i get that his fights have fell thru lately, but even then, ortiz isnt a jmw, would have been a good fight, but there are jmw's to fight besides p will and kirkland. theres no need to choose the ****tiest of the bunch.
          You're preaching to the choir, my brother. "K-9" borders on "stay busy." Alvarez & Co. had names to choose from, including Lara; instead, they chose the path of least resistance. We can only wait and see who they line up next, because I fully expect "Canelo" to win this match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            The worst thing that can happen is Canelo get all the belts.

Then we'll see someone like Josesito Lopez become the undisputed JMW champion LMAO
            That's not even a joke. It can happen! Just look at "K-9"! Lol

Comment

Yeah, he's not saying he got the fight. Sounds like he's just hoping it's him.

Anyway, he's also saying he's never going to fight a southpaw on his twitter. Pussy move.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
                https://twitter.com/#!/K9boxing
                check his twitter profile.. solid fight still rooting for Canelo
                uh no he's just replying back to ShoSports that this is what he wants

look on his TL you will see he says he either wants Canelo or Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  uh no he's just replying back to ShoSports that this is what he wants

look on his TL you will see he says he either wants Canelo or Cotto
                  False alarm? Hope lives on one more day....

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Yeah, he's not saying he got the fight. Sounds like he's just hoping it's him.

Anyway, he's also saying he's never going to fight a southpaw on his twitter. Pussy move.
                    nahh, he dont have that many fights left in him. i dont blame him honestly, hes tryna make money. and u dont make money fighting any of the southpaws around 154

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      False alarm? Hope lives on one more day....
                      I talked to GBP people after

they have very little interest in K9 vs Canelo

they are thinking about some type of 154lb tourney though

Comment

Working...
                      X