Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito nuthuggers who call Miguel heartless and a coward think about this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War cottttt0000000

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
      Agreed...I am also curious as to why Margarito has not expressed a desire to face El Chugar Chane Mosley again. All this talk about courage when the guy needed illegal wraps to face other men in the ring. Nothing courageous about that. Bottomline, Tony is too weak to step up and protect himself/eye when he needed to. Instead, like the weaknut that he is, he chose to risk his eye and not do the intelligent thing for FEAR of being called a "quitter." He should know that his idol Chavez, quit for a papercut against Randall.
      margarito has. .. it's just he knows since he lost the fight by brutal KO he doesn't have much bargaining power. .. he said "if mosley would give me a rematch i would love tht fight". . .

but there is no interest nor money for that fight. . . there was, and has always been interest for the cotto rematch even after losses to mosley and pac.

Comment

i like both fighters. . . but i don't see how people can say cotto has no heart either. . .

Comment

Hey proud little native man, That kid is Cotto's stepson...Kinda like Htown is my ghay stepson.
          And you are the abortion that never happened.
          Learn from your parent's mistake and use birth control.

We don't need any Migra Jr. running around.

Comment

You should make a few excuses for your stupid comments.
            What's your excuse?

Comment

Comment

I think the Cotto cut in the Clottey fight is pretty overrated on here to be honest. Not saying it wasn't pretty bad (and I'm sure puzies like Devon Alexander would have run out of the ring for it) but people make it seem like Cotto was fighting with his face nearly cut off.

I also believe he quit and ran around too much in the final rounds against the small Pacquiao.

In fairness, prior to the hell like Margarito beating, Cotto was pretty fearless. (watch Torres, Judah, and Mosley fights for proof).

Comment

Chango hatter you look like an uglier version of tego calderon. It may come as a surprise to many but tego calderon was named Puerto Rico's most handsome man in 2009and 2010. Ricky martin won 2011

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
                    What's your excuse?
                    Learn how to spell and get back into the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                      Chango hatter you look like an uglier version of tego calderon. It may come as a surprise to many but tego calderon was named Puerto Rico's most handsome man in 2009and 2010. Ricky martin won 2011
                      I can't lie... p4p Mexico has the ugliest people on the planet. Fackin 10 gallon heads on little spongebob bodies with 100 teeth in their mouths too. Got them little chinese mustaches and nacho chips all up in the gums. It's crazy...

Comment

Working...
                      X