No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza saved amir khan's career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ariza saved amir khan's career

Without him prepping him for the maidana fight I say khan is out cold from all those blows he took. Agree or disagree?

Amir khan needs ariza imo. I seen a drastic difference in the mccloskey fight khan and the maidana fight khan.

i dont know if khan needs ariza but he seems to be better with him in his team...
    Khan realised this also so theyre back together!

Comment

not sure what he puts in those shakes

Comment

amir khan is an extremely talented boxer and alex ariza seems to be a great s&c coach. they make a good team.

Comment

ariza knows how to properly incorporate strength and conditioning techniques into boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by pvenditto88 View Post
            I seen a drastic difference in the mccloskey fight khan and the maidana fight khan.
            You don't think there was a drastic difference in Khan's mental approach to the two fights? Maidana is a star, McCloskey a mere keep-busy fight.

The style of the two opponents is also markedly different, Maidana is easy to hit McCloskey rather more elusive.

Ariza probably is an assistance, but I wouldn't base your opinion solely upon those two match-ups.

Comment

Working...
            X