Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those are not a fan of Floyd and Pac. Do you think Floyd really want to fight Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peds experts in 3...2...1....

Comment

I think so. the first nego says it all really. ive never before seen floyd concede the way he did to try to make the fight happen(except for the DLH fight, he was willing to concede alot for that fight too). I really think it was team pac that didnt really want the fight. That is why they turned it down the first time. We all know how arrogant and difficult floyd can be but this was the first time he really wasnt. Basically team pac turned down the best offer they were ever gonna get from floyd. I think that says alot towards who did and didnt want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
        I think so. the first nego says it all really. ive never before seen floyd concede the way he did to try to make the fight happen(except for the DLH fight, he was willing to concede alot for that fight too). I really think it was team pac that didnt really want the fight. That is why they turned it down the first time. We all know how arrogant and difficult floyd can be but this was the first time he really wasnt. Basically team pac turned down the best offer they were ever gonna get from floyd. I think that says alot towards who did and didnt want the fight.
        But obviously you can see who is fighting every time and who is not.

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
          Yeah floyd is arrogant indeed EASY WORK EASY FIGHT... then sudenly... OSDT

Comment

enough of the floyd threads. morales is fighting maidana tomorrow night, and with interesting undercards. let's see how shot morales is. who needs floyd right now?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              enough of the floyd threads. morales is fighting maidana tomorrow night, and with interesting undercards. let's see how shot morales is. who needs floyd right now?
              Sorry, Morales was a great fighter back then but he is shot now. He may get hurt tomorrow but still I hope he wins.

Comment

First, I'm a Mayweather fan but can't for the life of me justify why he would refuse $50 million dollars and the proceeds of PPV for a fight with Manny. It isn't justifiable on any level. If you're dealing with legal issues, domestic issues, etc. just tell the fans instead of making yourself look ******ed Floyd!WTF!

We all have been waiting PATIENTLY for this fight to be made and both parties are responsible for it being screwed up. Manny was initially refusing to take the steroid test past 14 days prior to the fight and now Floyd is turning down $50 million dollars during a ****ing recession. Even, if I'm rich, I'm not dumb enough to turn down an extra $50 million. WTF!

I'm about sick of Manny and Floyd right now. Both, are ******s, for playing with the emotions and feelings of the true boxing enthusiast!

Comment

Floyd is not concerned with anything but money these days, and i think he know that there is a real chance he could lose. He is a mental midget, and can not stand the thought of losing, and having to face the public. It would kill him mentally. It's ashame tho, because win or lose i think if he put it all out on the table and fought manny toe to toe in a great battle he would get alot of love. Much more than he has ever had b4.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    But obviously you can see who is fighting every time and who is not.
                    Yes i can see who is fighting fighters that dont mattter if thats what you mean. And if we really want to go that route to add to what i said earlier after team pac turned down the first nego and then lied about it pac went on to fight the #4 or #5 rated clottey while may fought the #1 guy in the division. That told me who was afraid of a real challenge. Many people ignore it cause they dont like floyd but its right there.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                      Floyd is not concerned with anything but money these days, and i think he know that there is a real chance he could lose. He is a mental midget, and can not stand the thought of losing, and having to face the public. It would kill him mentally. It's ashame tho, because win or lose i think if he put it all out on the table and fought manny toe to toe in a great battle he would get alot of love. Much more than he has ever had b4.
                      Just imagine if he beat Pac. Pac already lost 3 times so for me as a Pac fan is no big deal if he loses to Floyd. I just want to see this fight. Best defensive fighter vs Best offensive fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X