Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROACH: Mayweather won't last as long as Cotto! (ESPN's Dan Rafael Interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
    anyone who desputes roach statement is bias.......... hes been saying the truth and accurate predictions for at least 2 years now
    Are you stupid? All he can say is "I saw him almost get beat."

Sorry to break it to you Roach, we've seen Manny get outboxed 3 fights against Morales and JMM twice.

Comment

Floyd's knocking Manny out.

Manny has no defense and sucks against boxers that aren't shot and have skills.

Comment

Mayweather is a good tune-up for Pacquiao if he decides to fight in the JrMM division and get is 8th divisional title.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          Floyd's knocking Manny out.

Manny has no defense and sucks against boxers that aren't shot and have skills.
          He's never even faced a boxer, EVER. Yet Floyd is the one with problems.

Top 10 ATG Pacman is going to get embarrassed, wonder what the excuse will be.

Comment

Originally posted by fabzmm View Post
            Are you stupid? All he can say is "I saw him almost get beat."

Sorry to break it to you Roach, we've seen Manny get outboxed 3 fights against Morales and JMM twice.
            Don't fall on that trap again bro. Cotto watched those PAC tapes against Morales and Marquez and you saw what happened!

Comment

I just really dont see how Pac can deal with Floyd's defense and ring generalship.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                Roach knows better. But he is doing his job and I can't knock him for that.

But in reality, Manny will NEVER hit Floyd has much as he hit Cotto. When Cotto boxed and used his jab and moved, Manny had no answer. When he fought the fight in the middle of the ring he made a mistake and Manny capitalized..BIG TIME.

As we know Floyd and Cotto are not the same kind of fighter which makes this fight all the more intriguing.
                you got it wrong coach. there was a reason why cotto deviated from his jab. manny was able to counter it in rd2 already and followed it up w/ a flurry. cotto had to and was forced to trade, or just run away. he couldnt handle the speed exchange.

when manny would let him, thats when he was able to use the jab again. but the hurt accumulation slowed him down already.

Comment

roach is a certified idiot....didn't he say manny would ko cotto in one round?

Comment

right.... just like how Cotto was going to get KOed in the 1st round. Trust me Roach knows better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by fabzmm View Post
                      He's never even faced a boxer, EVER. Yet Floyd is the one with problems.

Top 10 ATG Pacman is going to get embarrassed, wonder what the excuse will be.
                      JMM is a master boxer and embarrassed Packy 2x. Packy looked befuddled by him.
                      Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
                      Don't fall on that trap again bro. Cotto watched those PAC tapes against Morales and Marquez and you saw what happened!
                      Cotto isn't JMM or even Morales. Cotto was also shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X