• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    How's that being a racist?
    I'm joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      Roy was 39.

But I also can't stand Joe. Wins against old Eubanks, Hopkins and Jones, and overhyped Lacy and Kessler are not enough to get him all of this praise IMO. 40 odd fights and he's got less than 10 names that mean anything on his resume. So what if hes never been beat. That's what happens when you spend 10 years fighting B/C level fighters.
      Hopkins schooled the best mw in the world, and Cal beat Hop so obviously JC is the goods. He's beaten top fighters and established himself as the best 168lb'er maybe the best ever in that division. When it comes to hype pick someone that failed to deliver instead of a champ that beat everyone put in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        I think Michael Grant has to be up there, along with Ricardo Williams and Amir Kahn. Who do you have?
        Ricky Hatton

Comment

Hopkins schooled the best mw in the world, and Cal beat Hop so obviously JC is the goods. He's beaten top fighters and established himself as the best 168lb'er maybe the best ever in that division. When it comes to hype pick someone that failed to deliver instead of a champ that beat everyone put in front of him.
          Only because the best fighters he has beat were put infront of him 5-10 years too late.

Comment

I think Michael Grant has to be up there, along with Ricardo Williams and Amir Kahn. Who do you have?
            Grant was a hype in the 90's but not the 00's.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
              Grant was a hype in the 90's but not the 00's.
              Grant fought Lewis in 2000 thats not the 90's sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                Only because the best fighters he has beat were put infront of him 5-10 years too late.
                So was Kessler 5-10 years too late? Was the 27 y.o Lacy 5-10 years too late?

Comment

Ricky Hatton
                  How the hell can a guy in the top 10 P4P who just destroyed his nearest contender in his division be a hype job?

twunt.

Khan and Lacy for me.

Comment

Hopkins schooled the best mw in the world, and
                    Cal beat Hop so obviously
                    JC is the goods. He's beaten top fighters and established himself as the best 168lb'er maybe the best ever in that division. When it comes to hype pick someone that failed to deliver instead of a champ that beat everyone put in front of him.
                    SD is not obvious.... plus there's too many people who actually watched the fight instead of listening to some chumps and their bogus ass compu box stats. I had B-Hop winnin' it!

Comment

yeah i know but he was only a hype for a few months in the 00's it was mainly in the 90's when he was coming up, and by the time he had the Lewis fight there were already question marks over him after his fight with Golota.

Comment

Working...
                      X