No announcement yet.

Margarito Is Embarassing To Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito Is Embarassing To Support

As a fan of this guy im embarassed. Im the most feared fighter from the world. etc etc etc.

Yet the guy turns down big money to avenge his loss to Paul Williams. And fights Mosley for half the money.

Really no excuse can be made. A shame less example of ducking.

Originally posted by AustralianBoxin View Post
    As a fan of this guy im embarassed. Im the most feared fighter from the world. etc etc etc.

Yet the guy turns down big money to avenge his loss to Paul Williams. And fights Mosley for half the money.

You mean that 4 million in internet money? What would he do with all that pretend cash?

Comment

Will be people ever get tired of this ****? He was about to lose a ton of respect wit the SSM pull out, but good thing he rethought it. He'll beat SSM and Cotto again, but then he better fight Pwill.

Comment

So, today is Thanksgiving in america. One great day to eat like a pig. I'm just not too fond of the false tales given about why we have this holiday though.

Even then, its just a great day to be with the ones we love most.

Just another post from out of the blue from the color purple.

Comment

he will fight him after he beats cotto's ass again, hes making him wait so it can become a bigger fight down the road.. shut the fuk up

Comment

I agree. Kali Meehan and Anthony Mundine are much less embarassing than Margarito

Comment

i didnt see williams too excited for a rematch with tony before tony beat cotto...youre embarassing...who else in the division has fought the legit 147 pounders (clottey, williams, cotto and cintron)...mosley and judah can compete at 147 but theyre not real 147 pounders...

Comment

i think this guy is taking this a little far . . . but i know when he turned down the ssm fight i was surprised and disappointed he turned it down. now he ,has saved face by taking the fight. he knows a fight with pwill has to happen and will.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbito View Post
                  i didnt see williams too excited for a rematch with tony before tony beat cotto...youre embarassing...who else in the division has fought the legit 147 pounders (clottey, williams, cotto and cintron)...mosley and judah can compete at 147 but theyre not real 147 pounders...
                  is that carlos hernandez on the wall? dude has a hot wife...

Comment

Look your embarrassing your self!!!!!!! He is fighing Mosley, then Cotto and if he wins both fights heŽll fight Williams after that. So how he is embarrasing to support??? Even none Margo fans can appreciate what he is accomplish!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X