No announcement yet.

2006 Baseball Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Baseball Thread

The season is getting ready to start in a couple of weeks here...who are the baseball fans in this mother****er?

This kid is about to be a monster:

He'll be going for 100-40-120 .300 this year. I also like young guys like Robinson Cano, Jhonny Peralta and Zach Duke. A couple of other youngsters to keep your eyes on are Joey Gathright, Delmon Young, Jeremy Hermida, and Matt Cain.

Of course my team in going to repeat though. My boy Mark Buehrle is going to be filthy again this year and the rest of the starting rotation is unmatched. Hell, so is the bullpen. Jenks throwing 100+ regularly, two very good set-up guys. ****s already over.

My team in the AL is CWS, team in the NL is Philly...always has been, always will be. I also hope the Tiggies can get something together this year, but the farm system is so bruce I doubt we'll be good for awhile.

Oh yeah...who is everyone pulling for...who do you think will win?

Comment

Add Gomes to your list of D-Ray prospects I look to have a good year along with Gathright and Young.It is doubtful Young will make the team by starting day but I think he will be up by mid-season.I like baseball and Like the D-Rays because I live here but also like The Red Sox and KC Royals since I was a young boy.

Comment

Oh **** I forgot about Scott Kazmir too. His pitching coach said that he has improved his game two-fold and he already has filthy stuff. Damn saad you gotta love the amount of young guys that the Rays have. I haven't really paid much attention to Johnny Gomes but i'll keep an eye out for him. Jorge Cantu is a ****ing monster too. And whatever happened to that kid Rocco Baldelli? I thought he was supposed to be Johnny Damon 2.0 but nothing has panned out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
          Oh **** I forgot about Scott Kazmir too. His pitching coach said that he has improved his game two-fold and he already has filthy stuff. Damn saad you gotta love the amount of young guys that the Rays have. I haven't really paid much attention to Johnny Gomes but i'll keep an eye out for him. Jorge Cantu is a ****ing monster too. And whatever happened to that kid Rocco Baldelli? I thought he was supposed to be Johnny Damon 2.0 but nothing has panned out yet.
          Yeah Kazmir and Cantu are also very solid players ........Man we ****ing stole Kazmir from the Mets for V.Zambrano. Baldelli was out last year becasue he got hurt playing around in the backyard with his family and should be healthy this year and back in the swing of things.I am very happy about the future of this club they have a great farm system and should be contenders in a few years if they can get more pitching help.Carl Crawford and Aubrey Huff are already semi-stars so it should be very interesting in the future for sure.

Comment

I'm a baseball fan, Dont miss the Red Sox whether on TV when at home or Radio/internet while at work. Sox have what they have been missing for the past however many years now and thats a bullpen we have 5 starters already and 2 more starters in the bullpen as relief so once the season starts the sox will start to kick some serious ass then come September/October they will give me a heart attack as they start to lose the final games of the year although still advancing into the playoffs. Out Bats are still there, with the best duo in baseball Manny Ramirez and David Ortiz only thing we are lacking now is a leadoff man but we will get over it.

Comment

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The Yanks have won 8 straight AL East titles. I'm not saying for certain they will win the Series because so much can happen with injuries and ****, but I feel pretty confident they will extend their streak to 9 straight Division titles.

The Yankees have a murderers row for a line up. Their success will basically come down to how well Musina and Johnson pitch.

Comment

Im a Braves fan. I dont like how Leo is gone, nor Furcal. But John Schuerholz always seems to know what he's doing on personel.

Comment

I love my Brew Crew.

Hardy is going to become a force.

Comment

Working...
                    X