• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
    They could, but not likely
    i wonder why lol

Comment

EVEN LUCK is a skill. ever heard about that? that's boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        well i dont know that.Honestly i just think he caught him with a lucky punch.If it was skill,you would think marquez would have knocked him out in any of the fight 3 fights.Come on people,be honest.

Comment

the way i see it is this

manny underestimated JMM's power this time around, i was thinking in his mind it is OKAY TO BE HIT since he wasn't bothered by it the first 3 fights

he thought he could take the punches, and if you watched the 2nd and 3rd fight JMM was clipping manny with those same shots in the face but manny would shrug it off

this time though, JMM got huge and surprisingly put a lot more to his punches. got me scratching my head though, cotto hit manny with an overhand right and manny ate it like it was nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
            the same guy that sucker punched ortiz didnt want to ko jmm ?

u dont think he wouldve wanted to stop the guy who gave manny trouble?

lol he beat him, but in no way did he ever hurt marquez.
            Oh, he hurt Marquez, and Floyd tried to stop Marquez and quickly realized that Marquez had a hell of a chin. Could Floyd have gone after JMM, yes. Would he have ko'd him, imo no.

And as far as the same guy that sucker punched Ortiz...Marquez didn't butt Floyd and punch him low.

Comment

Originally posted by vegeta23 View Post
              well i dont know that.Honestly i just think he caught him with a lucky punch.If it was skill,you would think marquez would have knocked him out in any of the fight 3 fights.Come on people,be honest.
              Fighters get older and slower, but their power stays the same. Pacquiao always had a speed advantage against Marquez in all 3 fights, but Pac's speed has slipped and that jumping in and out was timed by Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by vegeta23 View Post
                he has always hit pacquiao with those kinds of rights from part I to part IV of their battles, it just happened it had a different impact since pac's momentum combined with it and pac didn't see it coming.. if anything, the lucky punch was pacquiao's left hook that KD marquez during part II, since he's landing them clean once in a blue moon and not in rapid succession like marquez's right against him..

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  How do you get better at being lucky?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    How do you get better at being lucky?
                    These days, luck is how fanboys explain footwork and anticipation when it works against their favourite fighter.

Comment

62 fights: Marquez has NEVER been KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X