No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner vs Zab Judah

Who would win? Think this would be a great fight for Adrien and we'll see how he matches up to his 'big bro'. He's only 10 lbs below making this fight happening and moving up after his next fight... could happen in next 2-3 years.

Judah's speed is what takes the cake. I think Judah would probably stop Broner.

Comment

right now Judah...most people would probably disagree

But in the next 2-3 years, not too sure.

Comment

If Broner flusters Zab in even one round Judah falls apart.

Comment

Not yet for lil Broner.

Comment

Zab would do him like Vernon Paris. But then again you never know with Zab .

Comment

Originally posted by -FLIP- View Post
              right now Judah...most people would probably disagree

But in the next 2-3 years, not too sure.
              if they do they are idiots.

and i like broner. i think the kid had talent and i like what i see in his interviews after the fights. i find most of the "hate" for broner stems from his activity on facebook and twitter. i dont even have a twitter and dont care in the least what a fighter says on it.

judah is a much bigger guy
              a much bigger hitter
              he's got a wealth of experience that broner does not have

and in 2-3 years zab will almost certainly be retired.

if they fight now judah would knock him out. he's a much better puncher / finisher than for which he's credited. with all the talk you hear of him you'd think he cant hit a lick, but he can crack. he could always crack.

he's probably never fought anybody as fast as broner (when he fought floyd he was at 147 lbs, not as fast as a jr LW in his early 20's) but he'd eventually get used to the speed. it's not like broner is going to get him going with big shots right away.

zab stood up to 11 rounds of punishment from miguel cotto. he's more durable than for which he's credited. all guys at the top of the game for long periods are durable.

judah via knockout
              one guy would look like a kid and the other a man.

in 2-3 years, when broner is 135 or 140 lbs when he weighs in and closer to 150 when he's in the ring, then maybe i'll give him the nod in a fantasy fight.

these are two guys that people do not like. i'll be interested to see what the consensus tells us. most of the folk here will vote for a fighter either because they like him, dislike the opponent, or want to discredit or aggrandize accomplishments to push some agenda and enact fanboyism
              Last edited by New England; 07-03-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

i dont know man i just can never bet on judah

Comment

Judah all the way no question. Sure broner looks amazing, against lesser competition.

Comment

Judah is a solid 140 lb guy, while Broner is still fighting at 130. We'd have to see how Broner translates to higher weights first, therefore I can't give an answer.

Comment

Working...
                    X