No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    people make me laugh. If both fighters were confident there would be no rematch clause by both but I guess no-one is 100% confident so thread fails
    The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.

Cu's D'Amato

Manny (The Hero) may not be 100% certain of victory but he is still willing to take the fight

Floyd (The Coward) is also not 100% certain of victory, but fear get the better of him and he runs.

Comment

• Really pumped for cotto vs mayweather now

Comment

• Malignaggi picks Cotto to beat Mayweather

Paulie Malignaggi (two division champ baby!) predicts an upset...article here http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/box...eat-mayweather

I think we may see an upset saturday..and i dont care to bumps this thread after the result.

Comment

• Originally posted by yuppie View Post
          Paulie Malignaggi (two division champ baby!) predicts an upset...article here http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/box...eat-mayweather

I think we may see an upset saturday..and i dont care to bumps this thread after the result.

cotto beat th **** out of paulie

boxer's are some of the planet's most vein

of course he "thinks" cotto will win

it doesnt mean anything
          cotto will be hard pressed to win a round

his only hope is going full bore and he no longer goes full bore

Comment

• I understand where Paulie is coming from. I always felt like Cotto would be the one. I just didn't know he'd be so damaged when he finally got his opportunity.

Comment

• Sure,, paulie

Comment

• paulie talks shyte.

Comment

• I think that people are going to be surprised with how easy he dispatches Cotto. Like he says in his interviews, why does he need to pull out the entire arsenal when he knows he can beat you with one thing. He shows us what he wants to show us in the ring. In a few days, Miguel is going to look as clueless as everyone did that got in the ring with Floyd. Whatever Miguel is going to want to do in the ring, Floyd is going to take it away, almost from the first round onward.

Everybody gets on this before every Floyd fight. They all get caught up in the underdog while neglecting the fact that Floyd is probably the most talented boxer to ever enter a ring. Whatever Miguel is going to try to throw at Floyd, he will nullify. I'm glad a lot of people are finding good things about Miguel because that will make the awe of Floyd's victory that much greater. 43-0 on Saturday.

Comment

• I'd take someone who's fought Cotto's opinion in less stride than someone who hasn't fought him. Malignaggi also admires Mayweather heavily, so I don't think there's actual bias in a sense. Malignaggi (obviously not as quick as Mayweather) is an exceptional boxer as well and can relate to how Floyd fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      I understand where Paulie is coming from. I always felt like Cotto would be the one. I just didn't know he'd be so damaged when he finally got his opportunity.
                      Really? As much as I was dying to see them fight years ago, I never thought Miguel would be the one to beat Mayweather. I've always seen Floyd winning an UD....but now, I have Floyd stopping him in the later rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X