Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MYTH that iOS "JUST WORKS" exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still can't believe people are still arguing about this crap. Android vs iPhone. it does not really matter because people use their phone for different reasons, for example, i use the iCloud like a beast, for example, i send 100 of my college papers to the iCloud. Then my cousin looks at my papers he is like thats a good one, he then downloads it, with ease. however, you can do it on the android but its simply crap. As a side note, who the f*** actually multitasks on a phone, hahaha wtf!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
      i still can't believe people are still arguing about this crap. Android vs iPhone. it does not really matter because people use their phone for different reasons, for example, i use the iCloud like a beast, for example, i send 100 of my college papers to the iCloud. Then my cousin looks at my papers he is like thats a good one, he then downloads it, with ease. however, you can do it on the android but its simply crap. As a side note, who the f*** actually multitasks on a phone, hahaha wtf!!!!
      Android has been about the cloud ever since it's existence. Look at you fuk faces acting like what YOU JUST started doing is something new. Guess what companies and Universities have been using around the world for the past 2 years.....GOOGLE DOCS!

Welcome to the cloud fuk face.

Comment

Android is the best

Comment

I have an LG revolution, I hate my phone, no ice cream sandwich update. UI lags so bad, I hate my android phone, any suggestions?

Apples UI is waaaay smooother and has no lag

Comment

here's part 2- That's it, i'm getting an android.

Comment

How the hell do you have 445+ post over 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                I have an LG revolution, I hate my phone, no ice cream sandwich update. UI lags so bad, I hate my android phone, any suggestions?

Apples UI is waaaay smooother and has no lag
                Thats because the people at LG are dumb as **** and thats how they make their phones.
                All hardware no software smoothness or optimisation.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  How the hell do you have 445+ post over 2 days.
                  It's 2012, chief.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    It's 2012, chief.

Comment

Watching that video... and having an Iphone and Ipad... I completely agree with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X