Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Rips Saul Alvarez: I'm Facing a Real Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Rips Saul Alvarez: I'm Facing a Real Champion

Middleweight Julio César Chávez Jr. is getting his plans ready for the training camp to prepare for his title shot on June 4. Chavez will take on WBC middleweight champion Sebastian Zbik of Germany. When the subject was approached, Chavez threw a few barbs in the direction of his Mexican rival, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, who won the WBC 154-pound title last Saturday when he beat Matthew Alvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ok Chavez Jr. But make sure You don't back out of the fight! like you did when you were going to fight Miguel Cotto. Plus most of your opponents if not all, were hand picked.

Comment

Originally posted by jnlempire View Post
      Ok Chavez Jr. But make sure You don't back out of the fight! like you did when you were going to fight Miguel Cotto. Plus most of your opponents if not all, were hand picked.
      When the hell did he back out of fighting Cotto?

Comment

You have gotta say do Sebastian Zbik>>>>>>>>>>Matthew Hatton.

Comment

your not facing the real champion either the real middleweight champion is sergio martinez and the wbc stripped him of the title so **** all these belts i'm sick of the **** the best shouldn't be determined over a dam belt the best should just fight the best.

Comment

Jr is a real character, real champion

Comment

Alveraz is 20, he turned pro in 2005 and he has 37 total fights.

Chavez is 25, He turned pro in 2003 and he has 44 total fights.

I think Canelo is moving along at a slighty faster pace than Chavez.

I would expect in the next 7 or so fights that Canelo will fight a top ten or five contender.

Comment

Originally posted by jnlempire View Post
                what do you call Canelo's opponents then?

IMO the win over Duddy craps all over anything Canelo has done at this stage of his career

Comment

When the subject was approached, Chavez threw a few barbs in the direction of his Mexican rival, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, who won the WBC 154-pound title last Saturday when he beat Matthew Alvarez.

Fairly sure he beat Matthew Hatton...

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    what do you call Canelo's opponents then?

IMO the win over Duddy craps all over anything Canelo has done at this stage of his career
                    One thing you can't question is Canelo's quality opponents. Remember he's only 20 and has already faced tougher guys, much tougher than Jr at the same stage in his career.

While guys like Hatton, N'dou, Baldomir aren't top contenders anymore, it beats guys like Matt Vanda and Troy Rowland when he's 5 years older than Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X