Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you purchase Floyd's PPV against Devon Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got better things to do on Cinco De Mayo weekend. I'll just download it Sunday night.

Comment

This isn't a PPV fight, unless Floyd is way past prime and goes the Roy Jones Jr. route for $9.99.

Comment

Depends on undercard I guess. Devon Alexander is the most boring fight to watch. It's such a **** fight. Devonshire not even a big draw either. Kirkland Lara Angulo Molina cotto 2 Marquez the ghost victor 2 Canelo Bradley Lucas matthysse kell Brooke khan there all way better fights please no Devon.(comma button broken)

Comment

This might be the first boxing PPV (and I buy 'em all) that I decide to go for a nature walk instead of watch the fight.

Comment

Buy , fat chance, I'm not even going to watch that fight

Comment

Will most definitely purchase the PPV if I don't watch it in theaters.

Comment

99% say no.

This will do like 500k buys tops, Golden Boy might say 1mil or something though.

Comment

Not even if you gave me the money.

Comment

Will stream if Canelo-Trout is on the card.

Otherwise I'm not gonna bother. It'll be a vacant Saturday for me to go indoor rock climbing.

Comment

Not really worried about who Mayweather fights so long as Canelo vs Trout and a good Broner fight are on the card.

Devon would be a joke though. I don't believe for a second this will happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X