No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrian Granados - “Stay On The Lookout For Me”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrian Granados - “Stay On The Lookout For Me”

On Friday December 14th, Adrian Granados 10-2-1 (6 KO's) will headline Windy City Fight Night 23 against crosstown rival Antonio Canas 6-0 (3 KO's). These promising Chicago area boxers will trade punches for up to eight rounds at Cicero Stadium in Cicero, Illinois, for the right to call themselves the best junior welterweight in the area.

[Click Here To Read More]

i had the pleasure to watch this kid fight against my boy jimmy the truth herrera on windy city fight night 21. he is one hell of a boxer, i wish him well and hope he goes far in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      i had the pleasure to watch this kid fight against my boy jimmy the truth herrera on windy city fight night 21. he is one hell of a boxer, i wish him well and hope he goes far in this game.
      i was there too for that fight (and for the gomez fight as well), kid def puts on a show. i too hope he has some success and goes far. i'll be at his fight tomorrow, def look forward to seeing him. also, didn't know he trained with nacho and sparred marquez. that must have been amazing.

Comment

Working...
      X