Collapse
No announcement yet.

From now on i'm streaming all of floyd's fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an FTA, so I can get the fight for free though I do pay for it anyway... This time I wont and invite everyone that was going to order the fight to the house...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Does it make you feel any better that Floyd is training a little Filipino boy in his gym?

But anyway, there's a thread that I just bumped with a poll that shows 75% of people will stream Pacquiao's next fight.
      Floyd don't train no pinoys... link....

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        I have an FTA, so I can get the fight for free though I do pay for it anyway... This time I wont and invite everyone that was going to order the fight to the house...
        nice, i would go

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Floyd don't train no pinoys... link....

Did you really believe he was a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
            I'm not gonna pay knowing it's going straight into his wallets after the way he acts and disrespected my people, and manny pacquiao who hasn't done anything to him.

I might pay for his opponent, but if he's not gonna share, i'm not gonna share my money. I'm not funding the floyd mayweather show, but I will fund boxing.
            Why give money to a guy who uses that money as an excuse not to fight the fight everyone wants to see?

Comment

I will buy his next one only because Cotto is my second fav fighter. But I dont even care because 70 bucks is chump change so it's like whatever plus I know on the inside he is suffering because he is going to jail so it's okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                I will buy his next one only because Cotto is my second fav fighter. But I dont even care because 70 bucks is chump change so it's like whatever plus I know on the inside he is suffering because he is going to jail so it's okay.
                If Bradley convincingly beats Pac and gets robbed, will you call it like it is????

Comment

Damn... Looks like Floyd will only sell 999,999 PPV's this time around...

Comment

I haven't paid for a Mayweather or Pacquiao fight in a while and don't plan on it soon.

There's less motivation for each side to make the fight as long as they can make a gazillion dollars elsewhere.

Comment

btw if i insulted anyone that's lebanese that's just how we do where I come from in phillipines and in america.

We just **** around lol, I'm not racist

Comment

Working...
                      X