Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this "new" Mike Tyson ever be a Trainer??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ofcourse knowledge is the prerequisite of being a great trainer but you need to know how to "teach" too! Not sure Tyson has that quality but I'd guess he'd be welcomed in all gyms to try it! Ray.

Comment

Yes, and yes. Mike has an incredible boxing IQ. I think if he wanted to be a trainer he could be a very good one.

Comment

doesnt mike train his son? and i would also like to see him do some commentary

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
          doesnt mike train his son? and i would also like to see him do some commentary

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            If the "new" Mike Tyson continues to be this enlighten being and continues to better his personal image and over all continues to be less like the Mike Tyson that ruled the boxing world back in the day could he say in 10-15 years do a Roach/Garcia and turn trainer?? would he be effective at all teaching others?? wachugot??
            I think Tyson would make one hell of a trainer ... you would definitely be learning from someone who has a lot of experience in all areas inside and outside of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              I think Tyson would make one hell of a trainer ... you would definitely be learning from someone who has a lot of experience in all areas inside and outside of the ring.
              makes sense don't it????????????

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                I agree with this ^^^
                Iron Mike would and could mold a boxer into a close replica of himself, I mean who wouldn't want to see a boxer again that resembles Tyson...

Comment

tyson is under heavy curses he needs to do what hes been doing i saw him in person he has some big a ss feet

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    tyson is under heavy curses he needs to do what hes been doing i saw him in person he has some big a ss feet

Comment

Working...
                    X