• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury in best ever shape

Suck it, haters

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Suck it, haters

wow - he does actually look to be in really good shape

when he first came onto the scene he had a pear shaped physique and sloppy technique. i thought this guy isn't going to go very far.

but he looks to be in very good shape there. looking forward to his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
      wow - he does actually look to be in really good shape

when he first came onto the scene he had a pear shaped physique and sloppy technique. i thought this guy isn't going to go very far.

but he looks to be in very good shape there. looking forward to his next fight.
      He might be in shape, but has he learnt how to defend himself? He should ditch Pete Fury.

Comment

Me and my dad used to laugh at his early fights but hes come along very well

Comment

Holy **** what a transformation. Hard work will reap the rewards. Just hope he never wears those ****ed up shorts again

Comment

He is starting to become better and better. His always had the talent, hopefully his improved his defence and being in better shape will obviously provide him with more speed and agility. He needs another 18 months of top competition then I think he'd be ready for the championship.

Comment

There's no doubt that he will eventually become champion if he can match his fitness with his talent. If he wasn't such a character he would be considered a genuine contender and not some clown some seem to see him as.

Comment

Wow. . I knew he'd be able to get lean, and trim. . But I never thought he'd actually have healthy lean muscle mass, and look like the HW bodies people usually associate with.

But he really is starting look "Klitschko-esque." Of course he'll never be as symmetrical, and shredded as Wladimir, but he's getting damn close.

WAR FURY! Let's have 'em mate! Let's FOOKING HAVE 'EM!

Comment

Yes, he does look like he'll be able to avoid all the decent fighters without even getting tired!

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
                    Yes, he does look like he'll be able to avoid all the decent fighters without even getting tired!
                    The lad is all of 25 years old, if that. . .

Wut do you expect, he's building himself up like all proper fighters do.

Why did Haye refuse to fight him, then?

Haye had no problem fighting Chisora, THE GUY HE BEAT! Lol x 1000.

Haye is the chump. He just wants a Klit payday, or no part of any other young, dangerous HW.

Comment

Working...
                    X