Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does these videos hurt CompuBox's credibility?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    so did HBO commentating brainwash 99.9% of press row?
    The crowd influences things immensely. It is a subconscious thing. That is why home field advantage exists.

Comment

my bad for posting the wshh one, didnt know there was a youtube one

Comment

the more u watch the fight, the more u appreciate how close it was. at first i thought it was a pac blowout but now i have it being a swing of 3 rounds. i still think pac won but it wasnt that big of a washout/blow out. and hbo def deserves to be criticised for its commentating which was downright embarrassing

Comment

The fight was no blow out and people will start realizing it when they cool down.

Comment

who has the original mayweather ortiz one ive been looking for that one

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
              who has the original mayweather ortiz one ive been looking for that one
              Yeah same here, I don't think it was the one I posted.

It was very informational and it showed how flawed Compubox really was. Did it get taken down from youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                Yeah same here, I don't think it was the one I posted.

It was very informational and it showed how flawed Compubox really was. Did it get taken down from youtube?
                i think so man cause i thought i found it a while ago and it said hbo took it down or something haha, they will prob take the other one down too

Comment

I'm going to do some research and email Lampley the link. Hope he watches it and brings that up on his next show......then apologizes for his incompetence.

Comment

Lol you guys mad the world saw bradley lose ? I dont care what language you saw the fight in ,The world had pac winning .

In a crowded bar you cant even make out the commentary we go by what we see not what we hear ..

But goofs will be goofs
                    B1tch about one robbery but happy about another thats boxing scene for ya

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                      Lol you guys mad the world saw bradley lose ? I dont care what language you saw the fight in ,The world had pac winning .

In a crowded bar you cant even make out the commentary we go by what we see not what we hear ..

But goofs will be goofs
                      B1tch about one robbery but happy about another thats boxing scene for ya
                      What was your round by round scorecard?

Comment

Working...
                      X