Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As much as u love boxing, would put ur kids in it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I wouldn't put them into it but if they wanted to I wouldn't object
    wait till you have a little girl who wants to get hit in the face -- for fun. you might object then.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      how old are yours if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        wait till you have a little girl who wants to get hit in the face -- for fun. you might object then.

Comment

on that note, i think i am going downstairs to the gym. no childish distractions.

Comment

I would help/suport them if that's what they wanted, but I wouldn't suggest it otherwise.

Comment

If they were exceptionally good at it and agreed to get an education as well I'd encourage it otherwise no.

Wouldn't want my kid grinding out a living as a journeyman.

Comment

They have no choice until the basics are fundamentally sound, they will thank me later.

Comment

Absolutely.

I'd like them to try it. Honestly I'd be more worried for their health if they were playing football than boxing.

Comment

My son will definitely box when he's older but my daughter is already interested in it but my good-lady wants her to do karate or something similar and not boxing....I actually agree with her.

Some self defence only gives you confidence as a little spotty kid which can't be a bad thing

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      My son will definitely box when he's older but my daughter is already interested in it but my good-lady wants her to do karate or something similar and not boxing....I actually agree with her.

Some self defence only gives you confidence as a little spotty kid which can't be a bad thing
                      my little lady is in Karate at the moment. It's been huge for her confidence having to do her katas in front of her class.

Comment

Working...
                      X