Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How comes Maglinaggi and Urango losts to Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    I mean hatton is awful and has a glass chin, and yet Urango couldnt ko him and Paulie got outboxed, how comes?
    Hatton is a good fighter say B+ while Pauli and Urango are B- , thats all it takes , the difference between Pac and May who are A+ is enough to outclass the lower fighters , its like racehorses the best are less than a second better that the other real good ones . .

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      I mean hatton is awful and has a glass chin, and yet Urango couldnt ko him and Paulie got outboxed, how comes?
      Hatton is a good fighter.

Comment

Any fighter who doesnt look after themselves between fights cannot be called professional

Comment

Hatton fought 2 of the greatest fighters of all time in a span of only 18 months.

He does not have a "glass" chin. He was down by exhaustion and ring post in the PBF fight and in the Pacquiao fight FLoyd Sr screwed up his style to the point where Manny was able to land flush.

I think Hatton would shock a lot of people if you put him in the ring with a Bradley or Peterson.

Comment

Hatton was a very good fighter when Mayweather beat him and he looked good against Malignaggi. It's a question how much he still has left, but I think he might be finished now because Pacquiao wrecked him. He looked shaky after Mayweather did, he might be worse now after pacquiao.

Comment

Didn't you hear?

Hatton was at his peak when he faced Tszyu but as soon as the competition started getting better he magically started to fade from his prime, rofl.

Basically, he was never good enough to beat the best, but good enough to compete with the lower league of fighters.

Too much BS about prime & such because he has always been at his prime he just got beat, and thus people go owe ya he was at his best hugging Tszyu all night, because you know he won that fight in style.

Truth is Hatton was always at his best, as long as the other guy was at his he would of never of beat a Mayweather or a Pacquiao.

Comment

Cos Hatton choked against Pacquiao and Mayweather

He fights with his heart instead of his head these days. I dont think he backed up against Pacquiao or Mayweather once. Even after being knocked down, he got up and chased them around the ring with a low guard.

hatton 2010 V 3.0

Comment

Originally posted by Arcyani View Post
                  Didn't you hear?

Hatton was at his peak when he faced Tszyu but as soon as the competition started getting better he magically started to fade from his prime, rofl.

Basically, he was never good enough to beat the best, but good enough to compete with the lower league of fighters.

Too much BS about prime & such because he has always been at his prime he just got beat, and thus people go owe ya he was at his best hugging Tszyu all night, because you know he won that fight in style.

Truth is Hatton was always at his best, as long as the other guy was at his he would of never of beat a Mayweather or a Pacquiao.
                  No one is saying Hatton beats either fighter

But he's better than getting KO'd in the 2nd round.

Comment

Hattons resume' is probably the best at 140.

He made hof Kostya tzsu quit
                    He KO'd the only guy to ever give Mayweather problems.
                    He beat Juan Urango more impressively than Andre Berto did

And he has quality wins over Malinaggi, Collazo and Luzcano.

Comment

I dont get why people pick on Hatton, hes a fighter, he got to where he is by winning the right fights. He lost to Mayweather and Pac. Whats the big deal?

I was pissed at him for fighting Pac with no plan, aside from rushing him..dumb..that fight should have been better than that.

not really a fan of his but I think he can still compete well with the current top 140lbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X