Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe we should have mayorga vs santos in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by C'MONMANG' View Post
      I cant view that.. tell me which fight it is.. and what is happening...
      its sugar ray robinson vs henry armstrong the two greatest fighters ever.

Comment

Originally posted by C'MONMANG' View Post
        I cant view that.. tell me which fight it is.. and what is happening...
        if u are a margartio fan u dont want see it...

Comment

Originally posted by niceguy45 View Post
          maybe we should have mayorga vs santos in the near future
          I would love to see that fight!

Comment

Originally posted by jk4real View Post
            Marga is now finding out how it is to be on top *lol* no more Mr. Most Avoided or Ducked Fighter... everybody wants to fight you if you bring something to the table.

I mean Marga is a big WW in another time not to long ago if we go back to Marvin Hagler... he was the undisputed MW champ and was one of the best maybe the best and he was 5'9... so Marga is really big for a WW but that's no excuse if he can make that weight alright... he has a clear advantage... but it's not his fault...

That he has problems against fighters his size is well documented... I mean Santos... Paul Williams... he ain't looked that bad in either kind of them but still couldn't win. Cintron is the only big WW he beat size-wise.

C'monmang the bet is still up... if Marga fights Cotto again... I bet all my points on Cotto... I don't know how to do it but you will explain it to me, I'm sure... Cotto was beat there's no denying it and why should some1... but there is also no denying that Cotto outboxed him for most parts and I personally think after watching the fight again... that Cotto was more beat mentaly then physical. Because he was doing fine but I guess he could never believed that his punches won't stop Marga a bit. It's kind of a shock treatment... the next time around he will be better prepared for that and not get his nose broken and we will take later about that... but until then the Marga fans should celebrate because he beat some1 who skill-wise he ain't supposed to beat... so congrats...

On the other hand I have to say I'm really dissapointed on his fans and on him a bit as well. Many came with a big mouth and with a lot of wisdom how other fighters, warriors handle their things... not like Mayweather... and everything that Floyd fans said was excuses and and and... and what happens now with Marga... he beats Cotto and now cries like a ***** about DLH... is DLH suddenly the biggest challenge out there??? Is DLH 28 in his prime the welterweight champion of the world, the P4P kind, Superman that nobody can touch??? I mean I'm just asking... I know why he fights DLH or wants to... the reason why everybody else wants it and why Floyd was such a *****, *****... for taking the money over challenge... what does Marga do now... and you should listen to yourselves... everything I said with Floyd which were excuses is now brought up for Marga... yeah, maybe he should fight him, but it's not enough money (well laugh all you want... I still think that 8 Million$ are bogus, but even if they weren't, do you think if May fights him... he made more money at that time or does he make more money now with him???)... yeah, he cutted him once, twice... and the third time it will be the same and and and sounds like excuses to me... but if Marga does it it's something different *lol*

With that been said... I can understand what he does and doesn't have real bad feeling about it... just wanted to play hypocrite once like you folks do all the time

Thanks for the time
            The difference is, Margarito has fought the best welters,

Floyd hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
              kid... dont even waist your time.... they dont understand that part of the game..

What we don't understand is his terrible english.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelon Psyclone View Post
                The difference is, Margarito has fought the best welters,

Floyd hasn't.
                at the time he agreed to fight Zab he was the best WW

and by the time he was fighting Baldomir he is the WBC champion and unofficial undisputed champion

Comment

Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post
                  lol
                  why was margo fighting southpaw?

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post

and by the time he was fighting Baldomir he is the WBC champion and unofficial undisputed champion
                    So what?

How do you get away with fighting the winner AND loser of one fight in one year? He hasn't beaten another welter by my count.

So let me get this straight, Carlos Baldomir didn't deserve a shot for beating Zab. The loser did. Baldomir deserved a shot after beating Gatti though?

Please.

Only reason Floyd fought Baldomir in the first place was because his only other option was...guess who? I'm not saying Margarito beats him - but Carlos Baldomir is a helluva a lot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post

Based on what?

Beating Mitchell?

The same aged Mitchell who never was a welter to begin with.

Yea, that makes sense.

Mayweather has never been the best welter at any time period.

Comment

Working...
                      X