Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman: Donaire has the most THREATENING Fight he can have on paper!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so damn excited for this fight. I could see this thing going any number of ways. Rigo has the ability to out box Donaire or even stop him, but he could just as easily have the reverse happen to him. I've been real critical of Donaire in the past, but props to him for taking this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
      donaires excuses are over i'd be suprised if he catches rigo cleanly on saturday.
      rigos to accurate and defensive. donaire will end up being too agressive and tasting unnecessary shots
      That's exactly how I see it. Also I see donaire getting frustrated & eagered to land & that's when he will the mistake of being to aggressive.

Comment

Rigo will be showing why Donaire was so reluctant to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo89 View Post
          I agree this is close to a pick-em fight but I give the edge to Nonito. Donaire just has that left hook that can't be ignored and he can end this fight at any moment if it connects.
          You mean like he did with Mathebula, and with Vasquez and Nishioka? Damn.. he wrecked those guys with his left hook.

Comment

Max is not the person to listen to for this fight simply because he has been madly in love with all Southpaws since the days of Pernell Whitaker. It doesn't make Kellerman wrong, just that it is hard to follow him with an open mind when he is talking about a southpaw because he is heavily biased towards them. It's better to listen to a panel of experts to get varrying degrees of opinions. Not hard to see either fighter winning by KO or by decision. Nothing would surprise me in this fight.
            Last edited by richardt; 04-09-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              You mean like he did with Mathebula, and with Vasquez and Nishioka? Damn.. he wrecked those guys with his left hook.
              So you think those are the only guys he has fought? Guess you are new to Boxing and never heard of Darchinyan, Montiel, Arce and others. The left hood is lethal, not up for debate. The only thing debatable is if Rigo can avoid it or take it and not be badly hurt or recover quickly. If so, then Rigo MAY win.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                So you think those are the only guys he has fought? Guess you are new to Boxing and never heard of Darchinyan, Montiel, Arce and others. The left hood is lethal, not up for debate. The only thing debatable is if Rigo can avoid it or take it and not be badly hurt or recover quickly. If so, then Rigo MAY win.
                Yeah Darchinyan, Montiel and Arce all felt Donaire's left hook and they couldn't hold up. Donaire also has a straight right that Rigondeaux needs to worry about.

Comment

Until he moves up but props to Nino. Hes fighting a very dangerous guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Em1 View Post
                    Until he moves up but props to Nino. Hes fighting a very dangerous guy.
                    If Gamboa can make 126, I'd love to see Donaire fight another Cuban right after Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Max is not the person to listen to for this fight simply because he has been madly in love with all Southpaws since the days of Pernell Whitaker. It doesn't make Kellerman wrong, just that it is hard to follow him with an open mind when he is talking about a southpaw because he is heavily biased towards them. It's better to listen to a panel of experts to get varrying degrees of opinions. Not hard to see either fighter winning by KO or by decision. Nothing would surprise me in this fight.
                      Oh thanks I never knew that.

Comment

Working...
                      X