Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse: I'll Fight Maidana Whenever He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all know you will fight Maidana but you need to stay at 140 and fight Garcia and Khan. GBP has to give Matthysee one of those fighters soon its only a matter of time.

Comment

May 4th undercard please.

Comment

khan is looking for an opponent at 140. matthysse is at 140. both are with golden boy easy fight to make, and don't say khan needs to build himself back up. he's fighting on premium networks and he just beat the undefeated lil midget molina!

Comment

screw this fight, i dont want it... neither do they. Maidana vs lopez then maidana vs paulie, matthysse vs peterson, then matthysse vs garcia

Comment

Is Maidana willing to come back down to 140? If so, then lets get it on! If not, than Lucas should stay at 140 and go fight Garcia, Khan, Rios etc. So many great fights to be made. Garcia and Rios are busy in the first half of 2013 and Khan will not go head first into a Lucas match up with the Garcia fight a possibility in the summer. I know the Argentine is hungry for the big boys but he just has to be a little more patient, he'll have one of the big 3 at some point this year if he sticks around at 140 and keeps winning.

Comment

This fight isn't happening anytime soon

Comment

How do you tell when someone is new to Boxing? When they say a fighter beat another in the AM's. Randy Shields beat Sugar Ray Leonard, Taylor beat Pavlik, Gonzalez beat Bowe, and many others and we know how the Pro matchups went. 2 of the 3 AM's winners above were knocked out by the guys they beat in the AM's, in the Pros and all 3 in this case lost.

Comment

Working...
                X