No announcement yet.

Who wants to see Cotto - Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -23- View Post
    you gotta consider the fighters he fought though.jennigs is an out fighter, plaster had a granite chin, clottey was born with an army helmet for a skull.
    Alright then, go further then that. I think Cotto's best stoppage win of late was against Torres in 05.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      You dont see Cotto Ko'ing him ? Hatton has been knocked silly 2x and he was wobbling against Juan Lazcano from body and head shots.

Cotto would not KO in such a devastating fashion but he would break him to the body then take him out.

Hatton is done at top level.
      I think the ref might stop it, but Cotto wouldn't 'Lights out' Hatton like Pacquiao and Mayweather did. I just think this fight might be competitive before it goes to the championship rounds.

I agree that Hatton's done at the top level but after Cotto fights Pacquiao(Cotto losses this fight IMO) then i'm looking at what options Cotto has to him. A low risk/high reward fight with Hatton would interest Cotto IMO. Big payday for both guys, Hatton's only going to carry on fighting guys at the top level and is still one of the biggest draws in the sport which means he could still get fights with the Cotto's of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        I think the ref might stop it, but Cotto wouldn't 'Lights out' Hatton like Pacquiao and Mayweather did. I just think this fight might be competitive before it goes to the championship rounds.

I agree that Hatton's done at the top level but after Cotto fights Pacquiao(Cotto losses this fight IMO) then i'm looking at what options Cotto has to him. A low risk/high reward fight with Hatton would interest Cotto IMO. Big payday for both guys, Hatton's only going to carry on fighting guys at the top level and is still one of the biggest draws in the sport which means he could still get fights with the Cotto's of this world.

You have more faith in Hatton's chin than me because i thought he was hurt by punches from Pacquiao in that first round that did not even look hard and he was holding on for dear life, even the cuffing punches around the head are hurting Hatton these days, infact it was cuffing punches around the head that Lazcano hurt him with.

Cotto hits harder than Mayweather to.

If the fight were to come off i would not be against it though.

Comment

I would rather not see Hatton get killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post

Very good post. I agree with all of this.

Comment

You're fooling yourself if you think this fight would be remotely competitive. Cotto would give Hatton a life changing beating. He wouldn't ice him like Pac did, it'd be a solid 6 or 7 rounds of just one sided beatdown. I don't know why anyone would wish this on Hatton. Hatton would never take this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                You're fooling yourself if you think this fight would be remotely competitive. Cotto would give Hatton a life changing beating. He wouldn't ice him like Pac did, it'd be a solid 6 or 7 rounds of just one sided beatdown. I don't know why anyone would wish this on Hatton. Hatton would never take this fight.
                LOL, Hatton would fight anyone that he can make a few qiud off. I don't know if you know Hatton's mindset, but he thinks he can beat anyone.

Comment

it would make it to the championship rounds lol r u serious. Cotto destroys a C class fighter Face it mates ur boy was a hype job that lived off of one fight and beating a old ktszu is nothing to be proud about. There is only one ricky hatton .......... thank f'n god cause he sucks. My 2 year old nephew has better discipline outside and inside the ring than ricky has. He's a f'n bum. Cotto punishes him severly point blank period. Ricky hatton is a disgrace The hitman lol more like i get knocked out against good fighters man

Comment

A better question would be if Cotto can KO him faster then Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by -23- View Post
                      nah.leave ricky alone.let him enjoy life.
                      I agree...he's had enough...Cotto-Hatton would be redundant. He'd probably knock him out in the 3-4 round. I would say earlier, but we know Cotto sizes his opponents up first, then goes in for the kill. I would have very little interent in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X