Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does JMM recover so damn fast.he gets hurt but recovers damn near immediatly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I was being sarcastic my friend. I know my history.

It's crazy how many people don't know that these states belonged to Mexico just as recently as 164 years ago.
    i made a huge thread on that in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I was being sarcastic my friend. I know my history.

It's crazy how many people don't know that these states belonged to Mexico just as recently as 164 years ago.
      And Spain as recently as 191 years ago. To be fair, Mexico was highly unstable for the short span between those events and indeed all the way until they created a constitution 95 years ago.

But yeah, JMM has wicked powers of recuperation, or perhaps less than perfect balance.
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 05-20-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        And Spain as recently as 191 years ago. To be fair, Mexico was highly unstable for the short span between those events and indeed all the way until they created a constitution 95 years ago.

But yeah, JMM has wicked powers of recuperation, or perhaps less than perfect balance.
        I was mainly getting at these people in my region that look down on Mexicans and refuse to look at Chicanos as American citizens, it's pretty pathetic. So i was just letting them know this land was theirs not so long ago, because many of these ignorant people don't recognize that.

Comment

LOL at the people saying "because he can recover quick" the OP knows that and is asking why.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
            Great conditioning, tons of experience, survival skills and instincts. A lot of other things that can't necessarily be explained as they're innate abilities that a man may or may not have.

But the fact that he has been there and done that certainly helps.
            This sums it up. It isn't any one thing, but a combination of factors.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
              My dad says it has a lot to do with conditioning. If you have great conditioning you can recover quick. I don't know if there is any truth to that though.
              I don't know... sounds way too farfetched to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                My dad says it has a lot to do with conditioning. If you have great conditioning you can recover quick. I don't know if there is any truth to that though.
                yes it is partly conditioning and partly your will to get back up and you have to believe that if you get back up you can still win, or else you won't have motivation to get back up

Comment

PRIDE.

A very under estimated trait that drive some men way pass their natural ability.

Comment

Nice to see JMM get some love. One of my all time favourite fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X