Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Corley: McCloskey Won't Last Twelve, Then I Want Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Corley: McCloskey Won't Last Twelve, Then I Want Garcia

DeMarcus “Chop Chop” Corley still wants another run at the top — and he’s willing to make that run either in the junior welterweight division in which he’s campaigned throughout his career, or one division below at lightweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Chop Chop, just stop, stop before you get permanently get dropped, dropped.......

Comment

6 straight losses in 2 year 19 losses??? goddang dude retire for chrissakes!AND WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WRITER??? " HOW DO U GET FIGHTS KNOWING UR A DANGEROUS VETERAN"?????? more like a easy shot ass veteran!!

Comment

Paul gonna put a bit of a beating on old Chop Chop.

Garcia vs McClosky is interesting and boring.

Comment

Chop chop is a true warrior, nothing but mad respect for the kid, go prove them wrong.

Comment

Chop Chop better be bringing his own judges he's lost a ton of fights but most have been close fights and btw McCloskey isn't that good, this will end up being ah.... not going to say it

Comment

The usual boxing bluster. Corley should retire, assuming he's held on to most of his money. He's lost 8 of his last 10 fights, and he's only a "capable veteran" because he has a sudden, heavy punch such as staggered Cotto.

Comment

Oh BTW McClosky isn't that good.

Comment

what a terrible fight

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                    Oh BTW McClosky isn't that good.
                    I found some of the Sky teams comments on him pretty funny. They were saying how he was clearly above Euro level but hadn't quite managed to get to world level yet... how is he even close? He's been dominated by Khan, scraped by Prescott and not stopped by Corley...

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                    what a terrible fight
                    I found it fairly entertaining, but I did get a bit bored during the later rounds... I expected them to up the workrate a bit but it never really happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X