No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I'll Fight Pacquiao, at 150, in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I'll Fight Pacquiao, at 150, in 2012

WBC Diamond middleweight champion Sergio Martinez is willing to strain down to 150-pounds for a possible fight with Manny Pacquiao in 2012. Allegedly, Pacquiao made a statement that he would face Martinez, but only at a catch-weight of 150, which is the same weight the Filipino star fought Antonio Margarito in 2010. Martinez (47-2-2, 26KOs) is facing undefeated Darren Barker, on the 1st October in Atlantic City. He wants to challenge to Pacquiao (53-3-2, 38 KOs) in the later part of 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

I said it yesterday :P pacroid Chicken. run run Chicken!
    Last edited by zaktiel; 09-19-2011, 02:19 PM.

Comment

I would give a Sergio and Pac 150 fight my blessing and go ahead. But my instincts tells me Sergio should be chasing Floyd.
      Sergio took Floyds no2 position and Sergio should fight Floyd to show he deserves it.

Comment

would be interested in this fight if Martinez was a little bit smaller. Lets say if Martinez was the jr middleweight champ still then it wouldn't be a problem. But now he is the middleweight king trying to fight a welterweight who use to be a featherweight a couple years ago. I know sergio deserves a big pay day but come on sergio. you could get the super 6 champion. I dont see Pacquiao or mayweather going up to fight Sergio even at a catch weight. He will be to big .

Comment

But if the fight did happen. Then Damn, hell ov' a fight til the end.

Comment

I would favor Pacquiao to win on activity level in a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              I would give a Sergio and Pac 150 fight my blessing and go ahead. But my instincts tells me Sergio should be chasing Floyd.
              Sergio took Floyds no2 position and Sergio should fight Floyd to show he deserves it.

Comment

Bring it on!

One question though, I thought your trainer said that you were a WW when you ducked Bute?

Comment

Steroidgio Martinez needs 2 take the test. when is the last time u seen an average fighter turn into a great fighter in his 30s?

Steroidgio got a draw against a guy w/ a career record of 7-34. 7-34!! got a draw against cintron. losing to margarito and all of a sudden he's KOing people.

come on man. does that seem natural to you?

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He shouldn't compromise his health (and integrity).

Comment

Working...
                    X