No announcement yet.

Harold Lederman: Mayweather Not Ducking Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
    hes saying floyd hasnt fought since mosley,,mannys fighting in nov..so fight berto in the meanwhile..then fight manny..in a perfect world this would be the scenerio..but of course it wont
    do u know how many fight is left for manny? floyd prefers to fight once a year. when will this scenario u think wil happen?

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
    Not much love for Harold here. I'm not a fan of Lederman, but He does have a few good points on his take.

What He's missing is Floyd's hands. If you have been following Floyd you know that his hands are fragile. God is a funny guy, He gives a boxer all the skills in the World, but then gives him fragile hands.
    We are still looking for his right center knucle.
    I believe Floyd is managing his pain by fighting once a year. His hands was the mayor reason for retiring in the middle of his peak.
    Floyd will sign and fight Pacquaio next year if none have retire.
    u think 2012 is the year?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Nah Harold has dont internet interviews with his man Devon, he has a piece of him %.

Its funny a dumb monkey like you with the IQ of a melon who's had more accounts get banned on here than anyone else is trying to down talk anyone. How is your search for the mexican doctor coming? The one you are looking for who will turn your from a loser white boy who thinks he's black into a full fledged black dude?

You do know you will still be a loser regardless if you black or white?
      Reported for racism

Comment

You're the racist one for assuming that if someone calls someone a monkey than they are black, nope dude is a white poster and regardless if he wasnt.

We all evolved from Monkeys you dumb chit, calling someone a monkey is not racist, you dumb monkey.
        the thing is, when floyd blatantly said about eating dogs, yellow chump etc. they justified it til the end and said its stereotyping. then they become sensitive, all of a sudden, when being called a money (which i dont see anything wrong at all).

Comment

good job by Lederman...maybe if more and more boxing people suck up to him, cater to him like Ellerbee, he'll play nice and come to his senses

Mayweather's like a little kid...give him some candy, he'll be more apt to do what he's told

Comment

I dont think these idiots know what racism means, they grow up in such a pansy country where if anyone says anything wrong you can just cry the WACIST CARD. If they actually looked at what racism means they would be shocked.
            http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Is+calling+some...nkey+racist%3F

So can you guys explain to me how me calling someone a Monkey is racist? I really want to hear this one.
            u have no room to pop shyt about the good ole usofa, foreign monkey! Everything u do and desire is influenced by this pansy country. So I guess ure a wanna be pansy, right!?
            GTFOH!

Comment

Until he actually gets in the ring with Pac he is ducking him. Waiting for someone to beat Pac first like Margarito is again, indirectly ducking Pac as well.

He hopes someone finally beats Pac so he wont have to.

Comment

Harold is a biased douchebag who has a love affair for Black American fighters. Dude is Devon Alexanders best friend, just look at the kotelnik fight, he was yelling loud enough for the judges (who were paid off by Don King, hence 116-112 on BOTH fights from ALL judges). Yo Harold, I gotta tell you something, you need to die already bro, you are USELESS to BOXING with your biased old pasty white ass
                Americans have a habit of stroking off foreigners. They needed to hire someone to fight off the stupidity of it.

Comment

Harold is a biased douchebag who has a love affair for Black American fighters. Dude is Devon Alexanders best friend, just look at the kotelnik fight, he was yelling loud enough for the judges (who were paid off by Don King, hence 116-112 on BOTH fights from ALL judges). Yo Harold, I gotta tell you something, you need to die already bro, you are USELESS to BOXING with your biased old pasty white ass
                  Why do so many Klitschko fans bring race into every discussion? Are you really all white supremacists? The K bros themselves have never made a racist statement in their lives, AFAIK - it's sad that their fans don't follow their example.

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
                    and you're biased for eastern european fighters..cause you just brought up a fight that had jack**** to do with this thread
                    Pwn...

Comment

*******s

so *******s are taking over this site also? you guys are like cockroaches! get the bug spray out!

Comment

Working...
                      X