No announcement yet.

Paul McCloskey v Breidis Prescott , Sept 10, Odyssey Arena, Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    Mike O'Perez - as in Perez the Cuban HW? U renamed him to claim him as Irish now lol?

And is that the same O'Kane that was captain of the N.Irish amateur squad at the commonwealth games?

Good to see Lindsay back in the ring again. About time.

And isnt Rogan fighting for the Euro title in September against Pulev?
    it was either that or McPerez , lol

yes , him

Lindsay not confirmed , yet ( will Hayemaker promotions let him fight on a Matchroom promotions card ? )

Rogans german fight is a doubt

Comment

Reckon McCloskey will win, Prescott is a banger but doesn't possess the technical skills for world level, and McCloskey is pretty sound defensively. A Prescott win would make a promoters' wet dream, potentially fighting Khan in a rematch. Pointless though, Khan is more than twice the fighter than when he first met Prescott! Khan vs McCloskey is definitely something I don't want to see again, Khan will probably end up vacating the belt to move up to welterweight in the future and let one of these guys battle it out with someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by weltercelt View Post

yes , him

Lindsay not confirmed , yet ( will Hayemaker promotions let him fight on a Matchroom promotions card ? )

Lindsay left Hayemaker about a year ago i think and signed with Maloney - but same problem anyway i suppose.

Comment

Frampton v Kiko confirmed for the undercard.

Kiko is a beast, hopefully Frampton will be ready for him, im not sure he will be but credit to his team for making this risky fight

Comment

very risky fight for frampton

Comment

Originally posted by weltercelt View Post

yes , him

Rogan v Fury has been mentioned for september, hopefully it'll be on this card!

Comment

Don't underestimate Prescott. People go on as if he's a bum but the only two guys he's lost to are Vasquez (who now holds a world title) and Mitchell. Although the scores were pretty wide, I didn't think Mitchell had it easy, he was always under pressure and looked uncomfortable at times. I like Prescott, exciting fighter and a real banger, I reckon he'll beat McCloskey. It'll be an interesting fight either way.

Comment

Just booked my tickets for this, cheapest seats in the house, ROW X oh yeah. At least I'll be high up lol

(They released more cheap tickets today for anyone thats interested, check ticketmaster)

Comment

Waiting on the bookies to release some odds on this, if anyone gets a whiff of what they may be, post them here please. I'm expecting a 4/7 for McCloskey compared to a 11/8 for Prescott, or thereabouts.

Comment

Frampton Martinez might be of???

Looked at boxrec there now to see how the undercard was coming along and it says Frampton v TBA

Anyone know whats going on??

ffs, i was looking forward to that more than the McCloskey fight

Comment

Working...
                      X