Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Who is Devon Alexander? Do yaa....have you seen him fight before?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talz View Post
    Whats with all this hype on devon alexander? He beat an over the hill witter and one dimenional, flat footed urango. Before the knockout of urango alexander's trainer was going crazy at him for not following the game plan but instead was making it hard for himself. So we know he can't follow gameplans and when he fights some1 really good, you need to follow a good solid gameplan, otherwise you will lose. Khan would beat him I have no doubt about it, he would exploit alexanders poor defense and his bad habbit of flickering his jab, thus enabling him to be countered. When alexander is hesitant to throw that jab he will get exposed badly, mark my words!
    what what is the hype with Khan? he was KO'd by...what was that guy name again??? oh yeah Prescott, since then he has only been fighting old guys or guys with no Power to test that chin

Alexander would destroy Khan, if Roach was so confident he would let Khan fight him, if he was so confident they would have joined that Tournament, a Tournament that Khan himself suggested

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      what what is the hype with Khan? he was KO'd by...what was that guy name again??? oh yeah Prescott, since then he has only been fighting old guys or guys with no Power to test that chin

Alexander would destroy Khan, if Roach was so confident he would let Khan fight him, if he was so confident they would have joined that Tournament, a Tournament that Khan himself suggested
      Do people really believe khans chin has magically improved? Ridiculous.

Comment

Devon Alexander is the guy who will whoop Khan. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Alexander been televised on HBO more?

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
          Devon Alexander is the guy who will whoop Khan. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Alexander been televised on HBO more?
          Yes, his fight with Urango was televised on HBO. You can watch it in the "video trading block" section.

After viewing it in 720p I was completely blown away by Devon Alexander.

I even believe that he is faster than khan.

Comment

Devon is not a popular fighter,But he is a unified belt holder.Which imo
            is great at his age.Hopefully st louis will get behind him and support him.
            If u bring money to the table,It will bring big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Devon is not a popular fighter,But he is a unified belt holder.Which imo
              is great at his age.Hopefully st louis will get behind him and support him.
              If u bring money to the table,It will bring big fights.
              I find it quite strange that Roach doesn't know who the unified belt holder is. Lol his own fighter isn't a unified belt holder.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                  worthless post.

Comment

Ok, then stop being a ***** and fight Bradley. He's more well known. But you're not going to do that either

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
                      Ok, then stop being a ***** and fight Bradley. He's more well known. But you're not going to do that either
                      Khan s buying his time by taking unusually large layoffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X