Vit lost to Lewis and quit vs Byrd
        beyond that, he's whooped everybody else
        they aren't as good as the 2 who beat him, but they're decent
        he has a much better resume than Bruno
        Bruno is best known for getting whacked twice by Tyson
        that and blowing a couple other title shots before he beat McCall

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          Last edited by Jedi Vader; Today at 11:50 AM.

What the frig are you on about?? I edited my first post 9 minutes after I'd made it. How is that being owned?????

Comment

Another troll thread by Jedi Vader a.k.a. Jab5239 a.k.a. Fat Joe

Comment

I highly doubt this is Jab. Jab is solid and often quite fair to the Klitschko brothers. Only when he's in a mud throwing contest with Freedom and the likes does he fall from grace.

Comment

It's obviously Vitali. How is this even a question?

Comment

Bruno has the better single wins, but they were in a much less consistent career and really not as good overall. Vitali had/has the better career quite clearly.

It's like using the Tyson win to say Douglas is better than every heavyweight without a win as good as an undefeated Tyson.

Doesn't really work that way. Not when you look at what else occurred.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    Bruno has the better single wins, but they were in a much less consistent career and really not as good overall. Vitali had/has the better career quite clearly.

It's like using the Tyson win to say Douglas is better than every heavyweight without a win as good as an undefeated Tyson.

Doesn't really work that way. Not when you look at what else occurred.
                    This is the point I was trying to make although my thread title could have been better.

Bruno's prime McCall win is a better scalp than any Klit win.

Comment

Bruno, most people on this site have probably never watch more than a few clips and a lot won't have even heard of him so the poll results are understandable.

If Bruno had the same level of opponents as there is now he'd have been a champ more than one fight. Great power, good jab, weak chin and can't fight inside.................. reminds me of someone.........
                      Last edited by Jam Jars; 02-15-2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X