No announcement yet.

What's your earliest memory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your earliest memory?

What the earliest thing you guys can remember?

Mine would be me playing Batman & Robin with my brother & breaking my moms Coo Coo clock by accident. Man were we ****ting our pants out of fear lol.

I was 3-4 I think.

When I was like 3 years old, I still have a fairly clear memory of playing in the Indian ocean in Pakistan with my parents.

I remember I had water wings on, and I wanted to venture off by myself, but parents wouldn't let me.

Comment

Ruining to my parents room in the middle of the night because I thought El Cuco was under my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        When I was like 3 years old, I still have a fairly clear memory of playing in the Indian ocean in Pakistan with my parents.

I remember I had water wings on, and I wanted to venture off by myself, but parents wouldn't let me.
        Reminds me of when I was 5 swimming at the beach. I went too deep & almost drowned. My cousin had to save me.

I've never really liked swimming after that.

Comment

My dad beating me with a belt. I was 3 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Ruining to my parents room in the middle of the night because I thought El Cuco was under my bed.
            Lol, I remember scraming in the miidle of the night for help after nightmares of that ****. I still have paranoia of leaving my feet outside of the sheets at night.

Comment

Being at my granddads old house fascinated by the goldfish

Comment

I still remember my pre school days, stealing candy out of the class cabinet, never being one to share, throwing blocks, fighting, I was an asshole

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  first I then I cause you reminded me of the tree branch whoopings I used to get too.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Damn... I was never hit that young. Teriible first memory to have.

Although, I was hit by my moms wooden backscracher during my late elemntary-early middle school years when I did extremely disrepctul things. That wasn't often, that's for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X