No announcement yet.

PAC or PBF? Who's the real PED user?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC or PBF? Who's the real PED user?

After reading Hauser's article about PED, who do you think now is the real PED user? PAC or PBF?
    Manny Pacquiao
    19.73%
    Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    46.94%
    Both
    18.37%
    Neither
    14.97%

Test failed by:

Floyd Mayweather: 3

Manny Pacquiao: 0

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Test failed by:

/thread

5char

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Test failed by:

Errrr, that is only a rumour you know.

Comment

Floyd is the Lance Armstrong, Ben Johnson and the 1970'S Eastern block athletics of boxing.

Comment

Neither. Yet. There's no proof of either of them cheating.

But, for arguments sake:

Mayweather's test failing is just a rumor.

Manny refusing to take the test is a fact. Yea I know, the finally agreed to the test but wanted a 30 day cutoff. I wonder why....

Sorry to hurt anyone's feelings. If its any consolation I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather was cheating.

Comment

Well, given as how they both train, compared to other athletes, they both do in my book.

Comment

Hausers lucky hes broke. That lessons the chance of getting sued. I just find it hard to believe no other writer on earth picked up on this story besides these 2 hacks from Maxboxing.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                  Hausers lucky hes broke. That lessons the chance of getting sued. I just find it hard to believe no other writer on earth picked up on this story besides these 2 hacks from Maxboxing.
                  Too bad he's considered of the best boxing writers in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                    Too bad he's considered of the best boxing writers in the business.
                    So what. The best writers dont cover boxing. Why would you want to get stuck in a niche sport that doesnt get alot of pub nationally? We talk everyday about the sanctioning bodies and how they are all corrupt. Why would the writers be different? This story 1st broke months ago and why didnt any of the major networks run with it? Instead they took it down when GBP threatened them with legal action. If you really had the goods why would you do that?

Comment

Working...
                    X