Collapse
No announcement yet.

**2012 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go win a fuccking title Lebron! Put all that talk to rest.
    Even tho I love Durant he' gonna have his shot(probably this year).

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
      Man, i'm not sure who's going to win, they're both equal.
      One thing I'm sure about is that Sefolosha isn't shutting the king down........and Ibaka isn't going to be the huge shotblocking threat against him.

He's just way too athletic compared to everyone in the damn NBA.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I'm feeling like absolute horse**** right now!
        Someone cheer me up

Comment

• Westbrook has to know his role...i wouldnt be surprised if he starts bricking shots, just to get that finals MVP

Comment

• It's hard to believe the Heat would get here and lose again. I think the Thunder will win, but I'm making a rash decision based on fear and saying the Heat win in 6 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              It's hard to believe the Heat would get here and lose again. I think the Thunder will win, but I'm making a rash decision based on fear and saying the Heat win in 6 games.
              Lebron James going 0-3 in the Finals would not look good. Not that 0-2 does.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                This is probably the best and most balanced 4th quarter I can remember Wade, James, and Bosh playing together. All of them made huge plays and deserve equal credit for taking this home.
                this

all 3 deserves credit

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  this

all 3 deserves credit
                  Bosh makes all the difference in the world with Miami.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I'm gonna be sad if they break up this team.

KG, don't retire.

Props to the Heat.

GO OKC!

Comment

• Also I don't know exactly what Shane Battier's career totals are.....but they have to be crazy and he has to be a HOF shoe in.

he's been the most outstanding pure fundamental type player for years and years now.

Comment

Working...
                      X