No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland: I Don't Think Molina Would Have Lasted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kirkland: I Don't Think Molina Would Have Lasted

Junior middleweight contender James Kirkland (31-1, 27KOs) believes that he would have finished off Carlos Molina (19-5-2, 6KOs) in the eleventh round of their WBC eliminator on Saturday night at Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

i dont think he would of finish molina n hopefully not, but u never kno with kirk he got power, n he was coming of stronger

Comment

Give him a rematch and show us...

Ishida...and now Molina got your number.

Comment

molina would've lasted and you would've been 30-2 but things happened. enjoy the gift,

seriously though, i'm a fan of both guys and it's easy to say what could have happened, but truth is we will never know. i say kirkland gives molina a rematch. i don't see that happening though. i think k9 or alvarez will want to face kirkland next.

Comment

Meh, you got him good before the round ended....he would have clinched you to death though, so I don't think so

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            molina would've lasted and you would've been 30-2 but things happened. enjoy the gift,

seriously though, i'm a fan of both guys and it's easy to say what could have happened, but truth is we will never know. i say kirkland gives molina a rematch. i don't see that happening though. i think k9 or alvarez will want to face kirkland next.
            yea golden boy wont risk excitin kirk to get schooled again i say he fights angulo or canelo

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              yea golden boy wont risk excitin kirk to get schooled again i say he fights angulo or canelo
              haha, why would he fight angulo again? i think he really has a shot at either fighting k9 or alvarez next. lara as well? that'd be nice for both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                haha, why would he fight angulo again? i think he really has a shot at either fighting k9 or alvarez next. lara as well? that'd be nice for both guys.
                cause i think people would pay to angulo vs kirk 2 then kirk vs k9, angulo vs kirk is a win situation for gbp, lara would schooled kirk

Comment

I agree with Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    cause i think people would pay to angulo vs kirk 2 then kirk vs k9, angulo vs kirk is a win situation for gbp, lara would schooled kirk
                    angulo hasn't had a fight back and i wouldn't bet on him rematching kirkland as his first fight back. that fight/rematch won't happen anytime soon if it ever does.
                    kirkland/k9 would good for now, cause the winner of that fight would hold the ibf belt. winner would face alvarez to unify. then that winner (which would have to be alvarez imo) would be in line to face mayweather when he gets out. that unifies the wbc, wba, and ibf titles and would give the winner of the fight a ring belt. but realizing this is boxing, things probably won't work out this way.

Comment

Working...
                    X