Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The name of the game is hit and not be hit!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Mayweather is the sweet science :

Comment

Originally posted by SammySosa View Post
      Yes, because Tyson, Chavez, Foreman, Armstrong, Duran, Joe Frazer all went backwards at times and displayed this "sweet science" you are talking about...

Listen ******, you only have to "adjust" if you think your opponent is stronger than you... What happens if you never meet an opponent that has a bigger punch than you??

JMM has to adjust,,,, some fighters never have to. Only dumb fuks like you think like this.
      ......because Tyson,Chavez ,Foreman ,Duran, Frazier,
      didn't all lose to boxers, and some even got stopped when they were outgunned

why are you saying adjusting is a weakness?

also why didn't you acknowledge my previous statements on the fights I mentioned with Marquez going forward or trading? lol

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        ......because Tyson,Chavez ,Foreman ,Duran, Frazier,
        didn't all lose to boxers, and some even got stopped when they were outgunned

why are you saying adjusting is a weakness?

also why didn't you acknowledge my previous statements on the fights I mentioned with Marquez going forward or trading? lol
        Sure, they lost to boxers. They also beat boxers.... Are you implying that boxers are superior to come forward fighters???LMAO Do you want me to list how many "boxers" Tyson, Chavez, Foreman, Duran beat???

And yes, adjusting can be a weakness. How many times have you seen a coach try to "CHANGE" a fighters style and totally ends in failure.

Some fighters dont need to adjust. Can you see Tyson, Duran, JCC, ever going backwards??? Sure they lost but they lost to other ATGs (some boxers some fighters) not simply because backpeddlers are superior

JMM changing his style (from previous fights) just shows that he acknowledges Pac's superiority in strength and punch. It tells me that he doesnt want to fight and just wants points... Limit Pac's opportunities and hopefully get a decision... Safe, totally unwarrior like. JCC would not be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by SammySosa View Post
          Sure, they lost to boxers. They also beat boxers.... Are you implying that boxers are superior to come forward fighters???LMAO Do you want me to list how many "boxers" Tyson, Chavez, Foreman, Duran beat???

And yes, adjusting can be a weakness. How many times have you seen a coach try to "CHANGE" a fighters style and totally ends in failure.

Some fighters dont need to adjust. Can you see Tyson, Duran, JCC, ever going backwards??? Sure they lost but they lost to other ATGs (some boxers some fighters) not simply because backpeddlers are superior

JMM changing his style (from previous fights) just shows that he acknowledges Pac's superiority in strength and punch. It tells me that he doesnt want to fight and just wants points... Limit Pac's opportunities and hopefully get a decision... Safe, totally unwarrior like. JCC would not be proud
          WTF are you talking about?, inventing new boxing terms maybe? damn boxing noobs GTFO

Comment

Julio Cesar Chavez boxed on the backfoot when he needed to. He spent almost all of the Rocky Lockridge fight backing up or using lateral movement, picking his spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
              I do agree to some extent that counter punchers do have an advantage fighting in their style. They know if they went toe 2 toe they wouldn't be able to man up, because all they do is wait until an opponent who is making the fight to make mistakes. Counter punchers don't make the fight, aggressive fighters do. The sweet science of waiting for your opponent to throw the first punch.

wow

Comment

Working...
              X