No announcement yet.

What's next??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next??

What's next for the winner of the Cotto/Margarito fight?

is this fight at 154?

Comment

Getting sparked out by Martinez

specially if it's Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        is this fight at 154?
        Yes @ 154 but your comments at any other weight are welcome.

Comment

whoever wins needs to fight Alfredo Angulo since Ill go on the record and say that Angulo will KO Kirkland... Then the winner of that can face Canelo Alvarez.. I know some of you think that Martinez should be the next to fight the winner of Margs/Cotto but Martines is the 160 lb. champion and I doubt he will come down in weght to challenge anyone...

Comment

I like to see Canelo fight the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
              I like to see Canelo fight the winner.
              Nah IMO Angulo deserves a shot a the winner of Marg/Cotto before Canelo.. Id say the winner of Margs/ Cotto vs Angulo should face Canelo!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                Nah IMO Angulo deserves a shot a the winner of Marg/Cotto before Canelo.. Id say the winner of Margs/ Cotto vs Angulo should face Canelo!!
                That's a good one also I like to see "El Perro" more active though.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                  whoever wins needs to fight Alfredo Angulo since Ill go on the record and say that Angulo will KO Kirkland... Then the winner of that can face Canelo Alvarez.. I know some of you think that Martinez should be the next to fight the winner of Margs/Cotto but Martines is the 160 lb. champion and I doubt he will come down in weght to challenge anyone...

yes he would....... he even said he'll do 150 for pacquiao

154 is very do able

Comment

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
                    What's next for the winner of the Cotto/Margarito fight?
                    Well if Cotto wins I see him getting a Rematch with Paquiao. If that falls through I see him fighting Canelo on HBO PPV.

If Margarito wins I see him fighting Sergio Martinez. If that falls through Angulo will get a shot at him on Regular HBO.

That's how I see things playing out....NO WAY they feed Cotto to Angulo. and no way they feed Canelo to Margarito IF he beats Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X