Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bermane Stiverne Beats Arreola in Bloody Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I don't know what Stiverne's people have been teaching him, but where did that lightning fast jab come from????

Credit to him, he looked great.

Comment

Not one, not two, but three rolls from Arreola he in no way seems like an athlete he probably didn't even train properly he deserved that loss. All the credit to Stiverne.

Comment

Arreola looked like a fat bloody pig! Hopefully he will retire.

Comment

I'm actually looking forward to Vitali vs Stiverne now.

Comment

Watched the fight this morning. Arreola got his ass kicked.

Comment

Run, fatboy, run!

The shot that put Arreola down would have comatosed many heavyweights. Arreola is one tough hombre to survive and even mount an offense later in the fight. All I can say to Arreola after coming to the fight chunky again, is:

RUN, FATBOY, RUN!!

Comment

Regardless os what people think about Arreola's body, last night's version of Arreola is a top 10 Heavyweight and Stiverne thoroughly dominated him. He displayed good all around skills on offense and defense, the outside and inside, pressing and boxing, etc. Definitely improved since the Austin fight.

Intrigued to see Stiverne against Wlad, Vitali, Haye, Fury, and any other top Heavyweight; he might have more surprises in store.

Comment

Stiverne made me a fan this fight. He has KO power and from what i saw, he has a pretty good shot selection, kinda reminded me of a james toney, that body body head type attack. If he fine tunes his defense he can be a serious threat at this current heavyweight division.

Comment

i thought Arreola would win it easy lol, he got his ass kicked, but fought like a warrior he might have a couple more fights in him but he should maybe consider retiring

dude took an ass whooping bad, broken nose, bad breathing, broken hand lol

Comment

Stiverne needs to get a haircut before I ever take him seriously... Looks freakin gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X