Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV Network will show Humberto Soto replay, instead of Juan M Marquez's live fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
    JMM is NOT signed to top rank, where are you getting your info from? he did a partnership with zanfer and top rank to get the fight done and aired in mexico. I know your a huge soto fan, but soto should be looking for bigger fights/opponents to headline his own pay per views or main event in the U.S.
    JMM has signed to fight Pac in November.

By signing to fight Pac, Top Rank has full rights on JMM next fights.
    Technically, JMM is a Top Rank fighter now.

Soto cant get big fights as main event PPV's cause they'res political conspiracies against him by DelaHoya, Arum, etc., just like Angulo and Margarito have been subjected to dirty politics and conspiracies for being Mexicans.
    But, "boxing shoots itself in the foot" cause you all miss out on their exciting fights.

Im not a huge Soto fan.
    I just post on him to prove you clowns wrong.

I met Humberto Soto in the past, at the Marquez-Vazquez weigh-in, and I talked to him.
    I asked him as to who he wants to fight, and he said he wants to fight Pacquiao and barrera.

I never asked for his autograph, nor did I ask for a picture taken, cause I'm not a Soto fan.

Then I saw Juan "El Pollo" Valenzuela there.
    If I had a camera, i wouldve taken a picture of Juan "El Pollo" Valenzuala posing against Humberto Soto with their fists in the air against each other, cause they both have somewhat similar careers.

Both had losses in the early career due to mismanaging, but when they're 100% they're both unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      noone cares about Soto hes irrelevant. He ducks everyone

i'll watch JMM fight on TVAzteca ...u mad?
      Sad blunt truth.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        noone cares about Soto hes irrelevant. He ducks everyone

i'll watch JMM fight on TVAzteca ...u mad?
        for you to say that is proof that you know nothing.

Pac, JMM, MAB, EM have all DUCKED Soto.

Comment

This thread is trying way too hard.

I can hear the ts straining right now.

If Soto (who is a good fighter) was so loved, why the **** was he driving a bus until very recently?

I like both guys. There's really no need to dimiinish either guy to raise up the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            This thread is trying way too hard.

I can hear the ts straining right now.

If Soto (who is a good fighter) was so loved, why the **** was he driving a bus until very recently?

I like both guys. There's really no need to dimiinish either guy to raise up the other one.
            Soto owns a Bus company in Mexico.

He runs this company to help out the Mexican community down there.

Comment

Working...
            X