The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    They're all infected.
    No, I know but he thinks that Rick is an actual zombie that is different from the rest of the zombies where he can walk around, talk etc...

I told him he was stupid.

Comment

• Lol imagine.

Rick is the boss of all the zombies, that is why he survives every attack and when they catch him they never seem to bite him.

What a plot twist that would be, it was Rick all along. He started all this ****. I mean we're in the 3rd season and AMC hasn't given us any clue on how the outbreak started or who started it. Any crazy **** is possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Lol imagine.

Rick is the boss of all the zombies, that is why he survives every attack and when they catch him they never seem to bite him.

What a plot twist that would be, it was Rick all along. He started all this ****. I mean we're in the 3rd season and AMC hasn't given us any clue on how the outbreak started or who started it. Any crazy **** is possible.
        Yea that's what my friend thinks. Another thing that I said was that at the end of the show, they will show Rick waking up and all this was a dream.

I hope they don't do this, I would be pissed.

Comment

• You could go some where with that, it'd have to be a hell of a writer to not f-ck it up, the dream thing. Then they show Rick hugging Carl and Lorie, and the camera closes up on Carl and he puts the face Michael Jackson puts at the end of Thriller, and the show ends like that.

Comment

• I would be so pissed if he wakes up in the hospital....

Comment

• Kev....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I would be so pissed if he wakes up in the hospital....
                Oh ****...........

Comment

• The last episode Rick gets overrun and bit and causes him to wake up.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    The last episode Rick gets overrun and bit and causes him to wake up.
                    It's all just a story inside the mind of an autistic child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      My friend has a theory that Rick is already a zombie. Don't ask me how he just does.
                      That's probably the thing about Rick having died when he was in the hospital. He was on life support and the power was out for weeks, Shane was certain his heart had stopped beating etc. Somehow the coma meant his brain wasn't destroyed by the virus. Doesn't really make a lot of sense but this is a show about zombies after all.

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      It's all just a story inside the mind of an autistic child.
                      Is that not how most comic books get written?

Comment

Working...
                      X