Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. on The Martinez Threats, Vows To Silence Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. on The Martinez Threats, Vows To Silence Him

Reigning WBC Middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr is currently in Las Vegas, NV training and starting the final phase of preperation for his big fight with Sergio “Maravilla” Martinez on September 15th at the Thomas & Mack Center.

Chavez Jr made a surprise appearance on BoxingScene’s official radio show The Boxing Lab to talk about his upcoming fight and how he’s feeling only 2 weeks away from the biggest moment of his career.

“We’ve done a great preparation. Everything is going perfect. I’m very happy. It’s a great emotion. It’s a moment I’ve been waiting for, for a very long time and I’m anxious for the fight to get here” said Chavez. [Click Here To Read More]

This is getting better and better

The have exactly the right dose of animosity towards each other to make this a great match up

The the also have soo much to loose in this fight, in other words I cant ****ing waith

Comment

I have never seen Martinez so motivated to beat someone, this should be awesome!!!

Comment

Chavez is gonna get his chin cracked

Comment

Why am I more excited for this fight than I was for Mayweather vs Cotto? Maybe because i'm seeing it live lol. I cant wait

Comment

Cant wait forthis fight...

Comment

Gonna be a great fight,but i think youth will be the the factor...

Comment

"It's a made-up excuse to cancel the workout". We said it all along, Martinez is shook.

Comment

Why would Martinez be scared and cancel bid workout?

Comment

This is gonna be one hell of a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X