Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik To Froch: Not Impressed, I'll KO You, No Chin Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik To Froch: Not Impressed, I'll KO You, No Chin Bute

Kelly Pavlik was on the most recent edition of BoxingScene.com’s official radio show The Boxing Lab and discussed the possibility of facing newly crowned IBF Super Middleweight champion Carl Froch and even Lucian Bute.

[Click Here To Read More]

First Stoppage.....Still drinking Kelly?

Comment

Pavlik gonna make a Bute, and underestimate The Truth.

Comment

I love this fight. Don't have a fave between the two but if I had to lay money down, it would be on Pavlik.

Comment

To much Pavlik hate around here if he is right in the head i would favor Pavlik over both.

Comment

Froch would beat him he could out box him or out brawl him, fun fight though Froch TKO 9

Comment

And boxing lab radio sucks,horuses show was way better and had more intelligence of the game imo.

Comment

Im Kelly Pavlik- Im the man. Let me just go have a showdown with Scott Sigmond then I want Froch, then Mayweather, then Klitschko. They arent ****. Overrated- Im back. #beermuscles

Comment

After Froch stops Pavlik people would only discredit the win anyway saying Pavlik is way past his best although its a fun fight Kelly needs to earn a shot at Froch he hasn't done **** at 168.

Comment

I thought Pavlik was just a basic alcoholic however after that statement he's clearly on every mind boggling drug under the sun, bute would sexually tamper with him and froch would put his a$$ in a body bag

Comment

Working...
                    X