No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rejects Pacquiao's 50-50 Proposal For May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    While i think 50/50 is how it should be...why did Manny go on record and say he'd take the smaller purse to fight Floyd?
    Maybe im wrong but when Manny said that i think he thought maybe he atleast had a choice in the date and venue (which would be mate may/ early june). Floyds sentencing wasnt postponed yet.

Now hes locked in for May 5th with no stadium, so he has to atleast get 50/50.

It was different before.

Comment

This fight ain't never gonna happen. Fair to say neither of them really want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
        *****s: but manny said he'll agree to take less on the split.

Yea idiots that's when manny had his own date in mind
        , if manny agree to Floyd's date then it should be 50/50.
        Show me a link of this.

Comment

Has the ***** defense team arrived and made a statement for Floyd yet in his defense?

Comment

ok this is ****ing ridiculous....

**** em both.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
              hmmmmm, i wonder why.

Mann Pacquiao: "I am meeting with my promoter, Bob Arum on Tuesday and I will insist that the fight with Mayweather be given the preference than the four others in the list I will fight next. That I will abide by his demand for drug testing. I am even agreeable to get lesser purse just so the fight would push through. In other words, as far as my side is concerned, there will be no problem"
              Smart guy that's when pac and arum have their own date in mind. If PAC agree to fight on may 5th it should be 50/50. If floyd wants more then change the date!! I can't believe th *****s is using this as an excuse now lol!!

Comment

*****s: but manny said he'll agree to take less on the split.

Yea idiots that's when manny had his own date in mind, if manny agree to Floyd's date then it should be 50/50.
                but how did Manny have his own date in mind??he says thats his promoters job and his promoter was going to make Manny-Jmm 4 on May 5th

Comment

Since both fighters already have a purse guarantee from their respected promoters, is the 50/50 split that Floyd speaks about in regards to ppv and gate revenue?

Comment

Smart guy that's when pac and arum have their own date in mind. If PAC agree to fight on may 5th it should be 50/50. If floyd wants more then change the date!! I can't believe th *****s is using this as an excuse now lol!!
                    Why didn't Bob Arum himself talk about Floyd not wanting a 50/50 split when he confirmed that they had talks yesterday?

Comment

**** Floyd mayweather. His legacy wont be **** anyway.

**** this fight, i dont even want to see it anymore. Put baby ass floyd in there with martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X