Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manuel Quezada vs. Travis Walker tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Quezada must be better that I thought.

I feel sorry for poor Walker. Seems he has everything going for him except a good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by HeartAttack View Post
      Impressive win for Quezeda. I never really put much stock into the kid until tonight. He still has that soft body, but he was more impressive against a live Walker than Cristobal was. Makes one think what would happen if the two squared off. Hell, I think Quezeda would be a respectable match-up for Chambers while he is waiting for his title shot against Wlad. The fight could happen too, since both are with Goosen if I remember correctly. I don't think a lot is invested in Quezeda, so if he took a loss there it wouldn't be bad for him. I want to see the kid on ESPN if he can't get a shot at his higher profile stablemates. Let's see Quezeda/Minto or Mike Mollo, someone along those lines.
      good post! I like the mollo or minto vs this Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        good post! I like the mollo or minto vs this Mexican.
        A Mollo fight will be great

Comment

Originally posted by El Jaguar View Post
          A Mollo fight will be great
          The problem with Mike Mollo is that he's been largely inactive the past couple of years. Brian Minto has steadily fought 3 times a year past couple of years and is more highly regarded.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            The problem with Mike Mollo is that he's been largely inactive the past couple of years. Brian Minto has steadily fought 3 times a year past couple of years and is more highly regarded.
            The Minto vs. Donnell Holmes fight coming up is an interesting matchup.

Holmes is undefeated, but hasn't fought any good opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              The Minto vs. Donnell Holmes fight coming up is an interesting matchup.

Holmes is undefeated, but hasn't fought any good opponents.
              Yeah, I'm excited for Brian- I think a win here leads him to bigger and better fights. To bad this fight won't be televised, although I'm considering making the trip...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X