Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: My Nose Was Broken Too, Mexicans Don't Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can do nothing but salute and respect that, lil mikey was too much of bytch to be about that life

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Salido needs to drop this dude, pull his trunks down and show him what real COJONES look like. Then after the fight Garcia can go back home and double check himself.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
        That's the differnce between growing up in a 3rd world country and growing up in America where we always look for the easy way out.
        When Marquez fought Jaca he suffered one of the worst gashes I've ever seen from a headbutt. The ref even told Marquez he was up on the cards and he could stop the fight if he wanted. What did JMM do, he wanted to continue to fight and he went out there and stopped Jaca in the next round or two. Thats what separates the greats fighter from the good fighters.
        You're full of shit.

Comment

Garcia was just being protected. he's a good fighter without a doubt but Arum didn't want another Juanma situation.

yes Garcia was winning the fight pretty easily but 4 rounds were left, that's 1/3rd of the fight. Garcia was starting to tire and the broken nose really slowed him down. Salido might have pulled it out, who knows.

people seem to forget this is boxing where one punch can change everything.

Garcia needs to fight Salido again. quiting over a broken nose will ruin him with mexican fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Salido needs to drop this dude, pull his trunks down and show him what real COJONES look like. Then after the fight Garcia can go back home and double check himself.

Lol what?

Comment

wow...........

i tried to tell a few that salido himself was busted up. he had a broken nose eye shut, but simply didn't care & was coming on strong against mickey.

Comment

i think salidos nose was shattered to bits in the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                  Damn... That's deep salido has a point there.
                  He has a weak ass point. His broken nose was from getting hit with punches. Garcia's broken nose was from a head-butt. Salido is talking **** to get one last pay day. Mikey ends Salido's run.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                    That's the differnce between growing up in a 3rd world country and growing up in America where we always look for the easy way out.
                    When Marquez fought Jaca he suffered one of the worst gashes I've ever seen from a headbutt. The ref even told Marquez he was up on the cards and he could stop the fight if he wanted. What did JMM do, he wanted to continue to fight and he went out there and stopped Jaca in the next round or two. Thats what separates the great fighters from the good fighters.
                    thats called heart. it doesn't matter if you grew up in a third world country or a developed country. most of the greats of america had viscous heart. look at lamotta..........

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      wow...........

i tried to tell a few that salido himself was busted up. he had a broken nose eye shut, but simply didn't care & was coming on strong against mickey.
                      Which round did Mikey headbutt Salido?

Comment

Working...
                      X