Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire and Jorge Arce Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War arce!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Anyone actually think Arce has more than a punchers chance??

ill be rooting for Arce to shock the world with a KO...but i really dont even know how that would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy John Fury View Post
        Donaire looking a wee bit pudgy around the midriff. Agreed?
        I've never seen Donaire in great shape[boxing-wise] in recent times. Always looking pudgy, and wait till fight night where he always looks even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
          I've never seen Donaire with a ripped midsection. I don't think he's ever had noticeably good muscle definition but I didn't see him much when he was fighting at lower weights.
          I agree. He's never had any weigh in pictures that make you go wow. Always looking average.

Comment

I was there, i saw Barrera, Chavez Sr, Juan Diaz, Letterman, Bob Arum, i told Bob Arum great job on making Pacquaio vs Marquez 4 n his son i forgot his name but i kno its not Todd lol didnt like the comment gave me a bad look n a smurck, it was koo

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
              Anyone actually think Arce has more than a punchers chance??

ill be rooting for Arce to shock the world with a KO...but i really dont even know how that would happen.
              Like outboxing Donaire? No

Comment

N the biggest controversial conditioning coach now days was there chilling with his parents i guess they look a lot like him

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                  Nonito took this fight cuz he know that arce will come just for the money..like nishioka...everybody knows that..that's a ****iing shame but boxers of nowdays they do that a lot cuz they know that ppl will read an article saying that the other will knock him out and they will accept this *****...at what # is arce ranked @ 122..why nonito don't fight # 2 or if is not able # 3..no..he have to do what most champ are doing now..go for the old fart..
                  ugh just like gamboa/farenas?

that was the most bogus tune up, rigged fight ive ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    rigo brings nothing to the table yet... mares is real guy worth coming for next..and hope it happens..

and hope nonito aint underestimating arce ..
                    bob arum will not make that match happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      N the biggest controversial conditioning coach now days was there chilling with his parents i guess they look a lot like him

You going to the fights tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                      X