Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch one of the worst SMW champs in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
    Skillwise he lacks alot but he makes it up with heart and determination..
    This right here. He may not be the most skilled but you can't count him out because he just won't stop trying to win. I think you exaggerate the loss to Kessler as well, TS. That wasn't a blowout.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
      Thanks for stopping by to make that trivial and useless comment.

It made a huge impact on my thinking and the way I live my life.
      It was deserved considering the shallowness and ignorance of your first post.

Comment

Excellent bait thread. 5 stars.

Comment

This thread had a lot of potential, but the OP is too dumb to effectively troll in an intelligent manner.

A Boxrec warrior like Esb's Bailey would have made this a much more interesting thread in bashing Froch. The op just use childish words like

'school and 'owned'.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            he may not be the greatest fighter around, but his mentality and his heart makes him one of the BEST SMW champs of all time. all fighters should behave like him. its a disgrace to say anything bad about a fighter who wants NOTHING BUT THE BEST, THE VERY VERY VERY BEST, AT ALL TIMES. is that intelligent enough?
            Exactly what this man just said....and this is coming from someone that used to always bet against him as I always thought he would be too limited at the highest level, but he proved me wrong big time

Comment

Froch beat Taylor fair and square, it's never over until the final bell rings. Even though Taylor was winning the fight no doubt, the 12th round ultimately decided the outcome. Taylor beat Hopkins twice, so it's not surprising he was outboxing Froch.

The Dirrell fight could have gone either way, but Dirrell is one hell of a fighter. He's probably in the top 3 of the division along with Froch and Ward. If Dirrell comes back fully intact, he might eventually rule the SMW division when Froch retires. There's a chance he beats Ward, or Ward will move up to LHW. Dirrell could even rematch Froch and possibly beat him.

Froch beat Kessler by a few rounds at least. Kessler got a gift in his hometown. And Froch gave Ward the toughest fight of his entire career, even after he had faced Taylor, Dirrell, Kessler, Abraham and Johnson back to back before he fought Ward, when Ward had only faced Pudwill, Kessler, Green, Bika and Abraham in the same timespan.

You need to give credit to Froch, he's one hell of a fighter and one of the best SMW champions in the history of the division.

Comment

Froch turned the Taylor fight around, as early as round 8 he was putting hands on Taylor and he knocked him out

Dirrell dint school ****, he put in a vile performance and got appropriate treatment, the judges didn't appreciate dirrells putrid tactic and scored the fight to the guy who was actually, you know.... Fighting

Frochs face was like. "this guy trolling?"

End of
                Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 11-21-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Terrible troll, terrible thread.

Overall, everything is just terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                    In no way, shape or form am I trolling.

I provided many paragraphs with reasonable facts and opinions.

If you can't intelligently retort get the **** out my thread.
                    Froch has improved you see, he was fighting B level fighters and then suddenly moved A class, what you see is him at his best

vs Taylor, it was his first fight abroad, he was nervous and by his own admission, he slept very little before the day of the fight

Vs kessler was the biggest bs ever, volcanic Ash remember that?

he defeated johnson, not sure how you scored it a draw buddy

Dirrel threw away that fight

Froch imo would defeat all of the above if he fought them at this time (maybe not dirrell, that guy is pretty talented)

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      he may not be the greatest fighter around, but his mentality and his heart makes him one of the BEST SMW champs of all time. all fighters should behave like him. its a disgrace to say anything bad about a fighter who wants NOTHING BUT THE BEST, THE VERY VERY VERY BEST, AT ALL TIMES. is that intelligent enough?
                      GREAT post. Agree with everything. green for you!

Comment

Working...
                      X